[A] <Poetic Justice>

Edit: This is the post I’d like to retract.

3 Likes

Today Poetic Justice turned 9 years old! We have had our ups and downs over the years, it’s been a rollercoaster of fun and hilarity!

I had no idea what I was getting myself in for this day 9 years ago, when i created the guild as a level 30 something Paladin still wet behind the ears to wow and gaming, just knowing it was something I wanted to try and what an experience its been!

I have made many varied and crazy friends over the years some I now consider family, I really couldn’t hoped to have spent my time in game with a better bunch of people and even out of game where I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some of our guildies in person on multiple occasions!

Its been an honour and great pleasure for which id like to thank all the guildies old and new who made it all possible and for making these some of the greatest years of my life!

So here’s to Poetic Justice and a huge thank you to everyone who makes us the guild we are, its been an amazing wild ride and here’s to many more years together!

Thoradin-David GM of Poetic Justice.

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I’ve just came back to WoW after stopping a few weeks after launch and i’m looking to find a family again! I’ve made my closest friends on WoW and we’re all looking for a new home after meeting in a guild over 5 years ago! I know your raid roster is full but i’m patient and can wait and will stick to pugging raids. I’m just looking for nice people filled with banter and people to talk to while grinding! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Shortcrumb! You and friends are more then welcome to join us!
I’ll try to get in touch with you in game, but add my Bnet Dhaselgrove#2215 and I’ll be able to have a chat and sort out invites for you! I look forward to seeing you in game soon!

Greetings, this seems like a fun family but I’m not the best with introductions.

Sent you an invite, and a bribe may work its way into our deal.

2 Likes

Thank you for getting in touch Balendallin! I look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Hey, I just rerolled a new ally character (played only horde since vanilla) so I’m also looking for a new guild to call home. I’m getting more interested in pvp than raiding etc though so are there others in your guild who are into that as well?

2 Likes

Greetings Curnden, we have a few guildies who like to dabble in pvp here and there but nothing organised, you’re still more the welcome to join us and see how you fit in.
Feel free to add me on my bnet above or alternatively whisper someone online in guild and ask for an officer!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey Thoradin! I am looking for a guild that raids and does m+. I have irregular playing hours but I just like the feel of being in a raiding and social guild. I am an old raider from mostly tbc but a little in wotlk aswell.

2 Likes

Hello Lodas! Well you’re more then welcome to join us and see how we feel! I can understand irregular work hours but we do do a weekly social fun raid tha t anyone can come along to without having to commit weekly as well as m+'s happening throughout the week at all sorts of time!
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in game soon! Feel free too find me in game or add me on my battle.net and I’ll sort you out an invite to the guild!

Hi! I am very interested to join Poetic Justice. I’ve been playing this game since BFA launch. My play style is a little different from othes. I enjoy going through contet very slowly. I am playing this game almost 1 year but I am only just 65 lvl. I want to experiance every bit of this game. I am questing slowly from start to BFA. Right now I am on BC. I am not interested in raidnig, I am just looking for friendly atmosphere, someone to having a good and relaxed time and someone to help me when I stuck and need help. I want to enjoy social aspect of this game. From a lot of people that I heard, this is guild I am looking for. I would be very happy if you would accept me.

2 Likes

Hello, Ryiw! Thank you for getting in touch.
That’s one of the great things about Wow is that we can enjoy this vast game in different ways and make our own fun with it as we go and most aspects are indeed enhanced by the social side of wow.
We’d be happy to have you, you can either look out for me in game or whisper someone in the guild and ask for someone to invite you or alternatively you can add me on my btag Dhaselgrove#2215, I’ll also keep an eye out for you in game, I hope to see you around soon!

Couldn’t have said better words about the raiding myself!

1 Like

We are currently looking to recruit a handful of dps for our core team for 8.2, if you’re interested in joining and raiding with us please get in touch!

In many ways, the work of a guild member is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and themselves for our comfort. We thrive on scepticism and doubt, which is fun to spread and to hear. But the bitter truth we players must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average guild experience is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a player truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends.

For the past months, I experienced something new, an extraordinary experience from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the experience and its contributors have challenged my preconceptions about fine guild membership is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Thoradin’s famous motto: “Anyone can become a great guild member”; But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great guild member, but a great guild member can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the members of Poetic Justice, who are, in this hunter’s opinion, nothing less than the finest guild members on Ravencrest. I will be returning in-game soon, hungry for more.

3 Likes

Hi im spacemonkeyo, i recently got back to the game for 8.2, looking for a home

2 Likes

Well i have been with Poetic Justice for just 2-3 Months … tho in this short time iv’e seen enough , they are really friendly and helpful . never seen anyone rage in raids or dungeons and that’s a good point right ? so there is always peace and friendship.
They are ready to help you in anything possible (Gearing , tactics , quests and go on)
And for the leader ? that guy Thoradin ? i don’t know… he is too kind to be true :stuck_out_tongue:
So if you need to be in such place , just join .

2 Likes

I joined recently and can only agree with what everyone else have said in this thread. This is a fantastic guild, no matter what kind of content you want to do and you can usually always find a group for it.

Raided with them for the first time last week and even though I’m a total beginner, everyone made me feel welcome. 10/10, would raid with again.

2 Likes

Due to some technical hitch, I’m no longer able to edit this post. So I’ve created a new recruitment post for Poetic Justice, you can find the link below for more upto date information about the guild and recruitment!
[A] <Poetic Justice>

1 Like

Ngl ladys n gents, ive been playing wow for about 7 months now first off i wouldnt have got as far as i have without the help from this guild, a great place for new people since there are alot of us who will do what we can to help you out, a great example is that we do a hc run of nyalotha each week bringing people who should really be doing normal first but we here to ya out big time and its great fun.
Ive made some good friends here and im sure anyone of ya can just bring some vocal cords and a beaming spirit n you is set brother