<Poetic Justice>

good luck with work ! Ahem I don’t really know how to find your bnet I will wait until you log on no problems.

10 Likes

I joined this guild back in cataclysm when they were still on terenas, ive been with them on and off since due to breaks etc, no matter what i do in wow or where i go i will always come back here because its where my hearthstone is set! It really is my home as cheesy as that sounds, and the guildies are like family, David is like the annoying little brother i wish i never had xD The guild is always up for a laugh and ive met some great friends here that i will be friends with for life!

9 Likes

Been in the Guild for a couple of months and have already had more fun playing the game and doing content than I’ve had for years! Have a solid group that I do m+ with and people are all friendly, happy and helpful.
P.S - David is a suicidal aggro sponge during m+ so be prepared to be amazed.

10 Likes

After searching for the right guild for a good while, I joined in April 2019 and never looked back.

People are always super helpful and are always up for a laugh! M+ with guildies are always really chill and you’re guaranteed shenanigans with David in your group!

10 Likes

Hi Thoradin. First of all: HNY to you and your guild :slight_smile:

I am replying to this post because I’d like to apply for joining Poetic Justice. A little backstory:

A couple of years ago I joined the Highland Warriors on Thunderhorn after having been pretty much the only active player left in my previous guild (which was basically a small group of RL friends that dropped off one by one because of all kinds of RL goings-on). When I joined HW, it was an HC progression raiding guild with a strong focus on the social aspects of the game, much like PJ appears to be. I fondly remember all the good times we had, from achieving our raiding goals and helping each other out with all sorts of stuff to all the silly shizzle that we threw at each other while on VC.

When Thunderhorn as a realm got quieter and quiter, and seeing our numbers dwindle due to ppl not really enjoying current content and raiding dynamics anymore, we decided to move to Ravencrest in hopes of recruiting some new members to get a good raiding group together again. And while most of us did actually move, Classic was released and suddenly pretty much everyone started playing Classic exclusively. I don’t much care for Classic; I like the gameplay in the current version of the game much better.

So now here I am, only the lonely again in a guild that is barely active (which doesn’t do much for my enjoyment of the game because the social aspect of the game, for me, makes all the difference). A couple of days ago I started browsing the forums to see what RC guilds are recruiting / open to new members and I found myself revisiting this post a couple of times.

From what I read, PJ seems like a happy bunch of weirdos which suits me just fine :-). If the lighthearted banter in the posts here are any indication, I suspect I would enjoy being part of PJ very much. In turn, should you decide to invite me into the guild, you would gain an active participant, whether that be raiding, questing, mount farming, running mythics, chasing (guild) achievements, helping others out where I can, etc.

Should there be no raiding spot available for a destro, I would understand ofc: I’d be more than happy to join as a social member until a spot opens (if at all). As said, the social aspect of the game is most important to me.

Right…hope you will consider my application…cheers, Teyster.

BTW: also sent you an inv on bnet, in case you want to chat for a bit before considering my application.

10 Likes

Coming back to wow after such a long break wouldn’t have been the same without these guys. Always fun guild chat, making even the boring moments entertaining. This year, “David’s Death Count” has been reset to 0 - so if for nothing else, come with us and watch David make that number grow!

9 Likes

This is one of the most active and social guilds I’ve ever joined since playing WoW. I’ve always been the on-and-off type of player when it came to WoW but honestly finding a perfect guild like this makes you want to play more and lets you enjoy the game and community much more. Lots of helpful guildies who are always ready to help out whether it be within raids, mythic +, or anything else tbh.

We do more mount runs, transmog runs and achievement attempts too for the fun of it!

Love this guild & David smells! (reminder u owe me 100k)

7 Likes

Been in the guild around half a year and i can honestly say it’s the most fun i’ve had playing with people, I’ve gotten to know many people and play with the people everyday, There’s an active discord where people just hang out all day and chat, as well as weekly xmog, old raid content that people are always up for, There is a lot of people who are interesting in Mythic plus and raiding and the progress of raids is always smooth and fun.
I wouldn’t be playing the game if i wasn’t in this guild, Made some good friends here.

Also david(GM) just gets bullied a lot so its always a fun guild chat. !

6 Likes

After joining Poetic Justice back in April, it’s safe to say it’s the greatest guild I’ve been in to date. The community that has been built up here is something to behold; guild chat is always welcoming and great fun to engage with. There are always Mythic plus groups ready to take on board newcomers and the Raid environment is always entertaining while still maintaining progress. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience throughout my stay with the guild so far :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve been with this guild a couple of weeks now and it’s the most fun I’ve had on WoW in a long time. The guild is very active and extremely friendly, I’ve found there is always someone willing to help with whatever I need. This guild has single handle renewed my interest in this game.

Don’t believe what you hear about me it’s all lies I swear.

6 Likes

What can i say they have gotten to be my online family we do all from Raid . m+ . old dung . pvp and so and laugh but 1 and most inporten rule is to have fun and make fun of David and ozzy. what can i say i love my family in wow

6 Likes

Been here since Legion and its amazing. Great group of players and a super fun social side to everything. Never again will ICC runs be boring and lonely.

6 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
A friend and I would like to chat with an officer about potentially joining, would someone please message me ingame Castiel#22336.

Thanks

7 Likes

Hello Aeonar! I’m currently at work and my bnet app hasn’t been letting me on it the last couple of days but if you’d like to add me on discord I’ll be able to have a chat with you. David Haselgrove#5070

6 Likes

This is one of the best guilds I’ve been. The GM is very friendly and help you with whatever you need. Very fun chats and active people. I give a 5/5 stars If I could rate it. If you want a guild that as a good spirit, lot’s of people to play and funny chatty people, please join! Also, thank you for having me! ^^ Socials: you are not forgotten, Social raids is a thing! Come see

6 Likes

Bumbing this!

4 Likes

After being inactive since Uldir in BFA, I came back at the end of EP. Met loads of friendly players that loves chatting or talking over Discord or wherever. For me, devoting time in a game I need nice people around me, and this guild has exactly that. Raiding has been fun, and interesting in a lot of various ways, never a dull moment. Poetic Justice is a great choice if you want a nice raid environment that doesn’t stangle you for saying one word, while still having the ambition to get into Mythic - or you want a good social guild with loads of active members that asks for help, running Mythic+ or TMog runs. This guild has it all, and keeps on giving. Definetely suggests this guild to anyone who enjoys being social or wants to dwelve into raiding without the stress.

7 Likes

David just used bubble :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey all! Quick post about Raid Recruitment.

We’re currently looking to fill out a couple of spots on our raid team for Mythic, were currently 3/12 M and are ideally looking for a Mage and Rdps. (as of 9/4/20)

If you’re appropriately geared and are interested in raiding with us please get in touch via my bnet Dhaselgrove#2215 or in game!

5 Likes

This is definitely a guild. I mean it’s a guild, of course, that’s pretty obvious, but this is a GUILD. Like… a guild-guild kinda thing. Definitely quite the guild to be in. What a guild.

7 Likes