[A] <Purgation> - Social Guild Recruitment Open!

Hi everyone,

Purgation is a newly formed guild, led by myself. The intention is to create a social atmosphere amongst a group of casual/social players who just want some relaxed people to either jump into dungeons (either levelling or HC/M+), PvP, Casual Raids, or even just questing and you want some background chatter to get involved in.

My intention is not to make this some 200+ member mass invite guild where it can sometimes feel like you are in a guild of many but can feel a bit lost in the crowd. I’ve been there, it’s not for me personally. I want to create a small community of people who enjoy playing with each other on a casual basis - quality, not quantity as they say!

A bit of history about me - I spent the best part of 10 years raiding right back from TBC, hitting a number of server firsts along the way, up to the point I took a break part way through WoD before now returning in Dragonflight.
In terms of raiding in Purgation, if there is interest among members to raid I am happy to look at helping to coordinate this and it would likely be on a 2-3 night per week basis. Northing has been decided on this yet, so happy to have that discussion with all members as and when it comes up.

I appreciate that there are a lot of guilds out there, most are much more established than Purgation, but if you think that a small, friendly, casual atmosphere is for you then you will be welcomed with open arms.

Please feel free to get in touch and thank you for taking the time to read this post - Devaela#2145

PS. There will be a Discord server going up in the coming week.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.