[A PvE Hydraxian Waterlords] Reforged opens it's doors!

Are you looking for a genuinely friendly community, that old school feeling where guild mates were people you knew well and counted as friends you could rely on? A place where people would quest together, help each other and spend time together because it was fun, where loot and exp were bonuses not the only reason for playing. Well, there may be a bunch of places you could do that, and hopefully one of them is <Reforged>!

So who are we and why are we making <Reforged>?

Good question! We are a group of friends coming together with some people from a larger gaming group, The Forge, to make a place where we can all feel comfortable, have fun together, and enjoy a true sense of close knit community, and we would like to extend the chance to be a part of this to other people on the server too!

We never plan to mass recruit, every member who joins us is an individual and hopefully someone who will become a true friend and member of our community, not just another number on a roster sheet or a tick box for a certain class we needed. That doesn’t mean we don’t intend to do all the game content, and do it to the best of our ability, we just have faith in the ability of people to adapt and work with what we have to overcome whatever content we decide to throw ourselves at! So yes, we do plan to do dungeons and to raid, in our own time and at our own pace. The raids aren’t going to disappear if we don’t run them the day they open after all!

So what are our general plans for the guild?

• Focus on building a genuine community of people who want to actively participate in the guild
  • Friendships and people come first, ahead of pixels however purple or orange and shiny they are
  • Plenty of events ranging from fun and silly to organised grouping and raiding
  • Support for newer players to help them find their feet
  • The chance to become part of a wider gaming group with people playing multiple different games together
  • Experienced leadership with a history of baking cookies for guild mates (real actual cookies, not just cookie shaped pixels, although those are also good!)

Raiding

With respect to raiding, it is definitely something we intend to investigate doing as a guild. We have as yet not made definite plans as to raiding days/times since that will be a decision for members to make together to suit people’s availability. We do not however envision raiding more than twice per week. I have raid led in classic so I understand the requirements for specific classes and specs for the different fights, and once we get close to that point, we will look as a guild at how best we can meet those requirements while still keeping true to the ethos of inclusivity and community which will always be at the heart of the guild. Loot will be run under a system of fair distribution based on rolls and whether you already hoovered up items that night or not, with the hope that people will be able to share the shiny pixels nicely like the mature adults we claim to be!

How do I find out more or even join up?

If this sounds good to you (or you’re hungry and want cookies) then please feel free to send a message here or in game to myself (characters Feiana and Rilla) or my husband Mortdredd (characters Lingthir and Shurin) for more information (or possibly cookies until he eats them all…)!

Guild discord : discord.gg/JmNjeRd

Oh I almost forgot, the obligatory wow guild recruitment spam thing:

Join our guild! We is haz tabard and guild bank! <insert leet speak here>

I’m sure it went something like that anyway…

Disclaimer: We currently have neither tabard nor guild bank although both are probabilities in the near future :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The guild is formed and growing nicely, guild groups questing and instancing together in the evenings and at random throughout the day. Lovely bunch of folks all around!

2 Likes

We need to alter the original post, thanks to guild contributions we now have a tabard.

We also field several guild groups doing dungeons across numerous levels every evening. Recruitment is still open to any an all classes and levels and skills. If you want to know more hunt us down in game or drop us a message here or on discord and we will get back to you as soon as we see it!

1 Like

The guild is growing nicely with a real sense of community. We have people running dungeons together daily, helping each other out with quests and class quests, grouping up to level together etc. not to mention a lively guild chat with plans to start running events soon!

We are still welcoming a few more members, and your level, experience with the game and so on don’t matter at all. We will be moving into endgame content as people are ready naturally for it, but as we don’t intend for the guild to ever become massive, there will always be a place for those who want it to do any content we run! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice add. I am Wolffire ingame. Played since 2005. Would like a chat with an officer at some point.

2 Likes

I think we caught you Wolffrost, or was it Wolffire? i really shouldnt be checking the forums when Im at work, If you still need an officer try and catch Rilla/Feiana or Kathlan today or Lingthir tomorrow afternoon

3 Likes

Quick update: We are currently in the midst of the first of many guild events, with a treasure hunt which is running all week, rewarding gold prizes and perhaps some surprises to members who choose to take part! We seem to have developed the tradition of “letter of the day” also, which is leading to some amazingly convoluted and silly sentences and conversations in guild chat to say the least!

Of course we also have plenty of the regular WoW stuff happening, guild groups for dungeons, quests and so on daily with people really pulling together to help each other out. We do still have room for a few more members though we are filling up fast with some really lovely people (and a few crazy oddballs, but we love them too!).

2 Likes

I joined this guild a couple of weeks ago with a friend of mine, and it’s been great :slight_smile: Was hoping to find one that’s community-driven and actually chats with one another and it seems I was able to find it here. Gotta love seeing green text every time I log in

3 Likes

I’d like to point out this is a great guild if you’re really looking for a place to feel welcome, included and have a great time with others that enjoy playing WoW Classic. I hope everyone that would be interested to join would not hesitate to reach out.

So far my time in Reforged have been really nice, and was met with a massive welcome from the very start. I am sure others feel the same! Very happy to have found this guild, and all the awesome people in it! hugs

_(I accidentally wrote the first message on a random character first, oopsie! :slight_smile: _

3 Likes

Also on another note; If you’d like to ask any questions regarding the guild, and maybe join us, feel free to also contact myself (Tufte) in-game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey!
Sorry for the dumb question: are you open to some light RP or even OOC RP for specific events / roles / whatever? :slight_smile:

This is mostly for curiosity, I’m just looking for a relaxed EU guild. I mostly play at night, pretty casual and “I do my build” with a personal RP preference, and I like the concept of sharing some time with relaxed people seeking for some chit chatting while questing around.

Planning to develop a NE Druid (healer/dps) and probably a Human Priest, but I’m kinda alt-aholic :joy:

Thanks for your time and I really like your advertising. :wink: Feels like you’re very kind people.

Hey Shaeith,

Thank you for the kind words! We are all simply here to have a good time with WoW together and so far, we are!

As for Roleplay, we have some members who roleplay when the opportunity presents itself and guild fun events have an RP theme to them for the most part. It adds to the fun! As for chatting, of course guild has it’s quieter moments especially on off hours but there’s pretty much always at least a few on and at peak times there are often 20-30 of us, occasionally more, all chatting away, grouping, questing, running dungeons, or simply having a natter while gathering or crafting.

We do intend to raid, as mentioned above, and some of us are working on / have attunements but of course there is always guild help available for those when people are ready to do them. Currently the majority are still levelling so it’s not a major focus yet. We also have no intention of forcing people to play a class/spec/role they really are averse to. We’re all here to have a good time after all!

If you’d like to see a bit more of what we’re like for yourself feel free to drop by the discord and join in with the chatter there.

I hope to meet you soon!

Rilla

1 Like

I’m looking for a home and your Guild sounds exactly what I am looking for.:blush: I have been playing since 2005 and am beyond happy to be playing Classic. I hope to catch you in game for a chat.:blush:

1 Like

Fantastic guild, really friendly and fun environment with no drama.

This sounds like exactly the sort of friendly, relaxed guild I’m looking for :slight_smile: I would like to join, I’ll try to catch one of your characters online this weekend.

Found home here with my multiple alliance personalities and I’m super happy! Kind people and can’t wait to explore some content with all of 'em. :slight_smile:

This sounds like a great guild. From these posts you can feel the good vibes. Definitely a guild I’d like to join. Will look for one of your characters while I am on this weekend.:blush:

Hello! :heart:
I’m interested in the guild, could I trouble an officer to contact me in game? My name is Catia. Thanks! :smiley:

Hey Catia! We will keep an eye out for you, or you can always DM one of us if you see us in game too. None of us bite (at least not people we don’t know well :wink: )

The guild is leveling nicely and raiding will soon be on the cards for those who want it. Feel like joining in the fun? Contact us today! Paladins and other healers get a bonus cookie ration.