[A-PvE, RP] Returning player seeks crew for levelling, dungeons, and japes

Hello :blush:
We are nice and friendly social guild, definetely not of ‘hardcore’ type, but yes we do content, some chill m+/raiding, some transmog runs, also some RP, we’re very welcoming and always ready to help those new to bfa :blush:
Many of us are low level doing low level content together :blush:
Just find us in guild finder to give us a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think most RP guilds do more successful content than you, Lilynore, no offense. They also do not purposefully grief and/or stalk RPers like creeps.

While oddly enough dressed in revealing outfits and having very :grimacing: spicy :hot_pepper: TRPs.

I think not.

P.S. TL;DR: Goldshire Lux is a griefer guild which was involved in selling in-game ‘RP booking sessions’ for gold, up to 60k per hour or some such. I’ll leave you to find the meaning behind booking sessions for yourself.

Also, Twiriantu, I think you should join in for RP if you’re going to play on Argent Dawn. :slightly_smiling_face: There are many other realms with much more PvE/PvP scene if you’re looking to do dungeons. You’d also help the realm’s health if you actually RP’d on AD.

15 Likes

The better idea is to not join the biggest cringe set of guilds on all of argent dawn, só I highly recommend not joining this particular guild

Oh, and please ignore these trolls above, it is sad but common thing on Argent Dawn nowadays, unfortunately.

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/XkaUHWq

23 Likes

There’s a wide variety of good guilds out there on AD. Although unsurprisingly they are mostly RP guilds, aside the odd one or two oocer guild which might give you what you want but I’d wonder what the point of being on AD is if you’re interested in that type of guild. One such guild already posted on this thread. I’m sure their general demeanor gives away which it is.

If you’re interested in actually RPing I’d say don’t be afraid of the “Hardcore RP guilds” you’ll find most of them actually do do the pve content you want to do and give a fun and friendly atmosphere. Since you’re a Night Elf I recommend checking these dudes out. [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

19 Likes

No holding back.

I recommend!

11 Likes

No one should when it comes to this sort of guild.

Regardless, welcome to Argent Dawn and Hope you have fun around here if you plan on rping (even casual rp works Just fine) and best of luck.

2 Likes

Imagine selling untasteful and definitly unsave services and then claim to be the pillar of the AD community.
:point_right: :flight_departure: :policeman:
Sadly they had no jail emote in my emote list, it was more apropriate.

11 Likes

Ok

18 Likes

he’s trying

1 Like

What’s with all the hottest and angriest (pink wojak?) takes coming from level 10 alts? :confused:

9 Likes

PCU is also well known for mass-reporting people, so I’d rather not use my real account here, thank you very much

Well, report ING a guy who sends death threats is a dirty tatict now, op, dont listen to this guy.

Mm…
Anyway. We’ve assumed you’re looking for RP opportunities for your nelf, OP, but what kind of RP and content are you seeking? Might be able to point you to relevant discords as well, so you can get better in to a wider community, nelf or otherwise.
I do also second the suggestion for the Dirge. They do lots of cool eventing that will really get you deep into the ‘angry Night Elf!’ vibe. It can be a bit daunting, at first, to opt to make a character extreme but it can be tons of fun to explore that side of them, too!

11 Likes

I absolutely reccomend the Dirge of Teldrassil, they cover the current story of a group of Kaldorei fighters taking vengeance into their own hands and skirmishing with the Horde. If that’s what you’re into, they provide fantastic RP and you’ll get the chance to fight against many other guilds!

16 Likes

Level 10 alts really are the voice-changers of the AD forum scene

12 Likes

Yeah. Allow me to quit the PCU because I value the opinion of one lvl 10 alt on the forums rather than the 200+ active roleplayers within the PCU.

5 Likes

you have no idea how deep the discord layers go foolish dog

4 Likes