A - Pyrewood Village - Dragons of the Forge recruiting

Hi All
Dragons of the Forge is a social raid guild with its roots in Vanilla. We have a great community with members from all over!

Over the years we have had great progress in raiding throughout the expansions and currently focussed on Ulduar 10 and 25man.

We are particularly interested in a few more DPS to join our raid team to strengthen our team.
For raids, we expect our members

• to be prepared with consumables, gear appropriate/tactics, on time, and up for challenging HMs.

We also occasionally run casual/alt runs, for our social players. Seeking Shamans (enhance/elemental) & DK DPS in particular, but we would be happy to consider all classes and specs. Socials are always welcome.

Raid Schedule
25M Sun 8-11pm & Mon 8.30-11pm server
10M Wed 8.30-11pm & Fri 8.30-11pm server.

If you are looking for a place to call home, give me a poke in Discord for a chat (Dinkz#9163) Discord: 387gk9mPc5

2 Likes

I’ve been invited to this guild after a very fun Deadmines run shortly after classic released in 2019. I’m still proud to be a member of this great bunch of people. Contact Dinkz if you want to raid with us!

1 Like

My friends and I joined Dragons on their very first raid to Molten Core as pugs. We ended up having so much fun that we joined the guild and two expasions in we are still here. I will never forget standing befor Garr, buffing up, go over tacs, marking up etc when out of the blue a warlocks pet hop skips toward the boss, stops dead in it’s tracks and hurl a fireball towards the boss. We wiped spectacularly, but we had a good laugh. The imp in question was ofcourse punihed and from then on known as The imp. Imp with a Limp…

1 Like

I have been a member of DotF since the start of TBC. I wanted somewhere I could re-live my happy memories from the first time round and I found it here. The guild is social but also has a good raiding team. We are not extreme, but we generally get things done. We’ve done all of Ulduar (but not Algalon) including all 10M MH and are working on 25M HM but we need some more DPS – the tank and healing teams are strong!

We have active and helpful members many who are also alt-a-holics with characters ready to help any level to grow.

We are all adults and there is no drama – we talk about issues and sort things out! Novel, but true.

Come and find a new relaxed home where raiding is not like a second job and you are treated with respect and laughed with (or is it at) if you goof up - which we all do, even if we blame it on lag!!!. AFK kids, cats, door, food, etc. is tolerated and understood.
Join the chill dragons soon – chat to Dinkz and start to have fun again. :smiley:

1 Like

When we started things off again in Classic, I did not expect it to continue this long, to find a group of people who have created a wonderful community. It’s been an enjoyable journey, and we would love to have a few more friends along the way!
If you are interested in just social aspect, and like a bit of banter, maybe optional casual social raiding, this could be the place for you.
Or maybe wanting to push a bit harder, for progression raids, we would love to have a chat.
Give us a poke :slight_smile: All classes are considered <3 :star_struck:

I started raiding with Dragons in Molten Core, and it’s still good fun!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.