[A] Pyrewood Village - "The Raiding guild (NEW)" (TLG) Is recruiting for WotLK

THE RAIDING GUILD / THE LEVELING GUILD

About us
“The Leveling guild” soon to be opening “The Raiding Guild” - A very active social/leveling/raiding guild is recruiting to bolster our raiding ranks. We have cleared Phase 1, 2 content and Zul’Aman but are looking to extend to Black Temple and Mt. Hyjal raids for the remainder of TBCC.

Wrath of the Lich King
Moving into WotLK we will be looking to push harder (hard modes and heroics 10 and 25 man) and aiming to clear all content.

When do you raid?
(Raid days and times not yet set)
There will be many same/different raids and times and days to give everyone the best chance to be able to.
Just sign on our raid-helper bot when you want to attend.

Currently Recruiting
Anyone that wishes to join.

How to Apply
Use the link to join our discord https:// discord.gg/Pgq6PrJyxr. When you join set your class/role then head to the application thread. Please fill in the application form in on discord and and we will get back to you ASAP.

If you wish to chat to us directly if you have any questions just whisper (in game):
Spudshank / Spuddles / Spudtotem
Palatoon / Healatoon
Zaladin / Elfheal
Misspalyana

Joined this guild some days ago to give my only ally char a home and I can say there is a lot going on here, finally a large active guild with a large team behind it. So far enjoying it :love_you_gesture:

I’m Nearly 70, are there any requirements in terms of gear before i could join?

Anyone Can join at 70 then start raiding with us once you hit certain stat requirements (easily achievable). Level 69 or lower can be within the levelling guild and move over later.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.