[A] [Pyrewoodvillage] 4 RL friends looking for raiding guild

Hello all

We, 4 wow players with full TBC experience, have rerolled to Pyrewoodvillage from a PvP server to experience the TBC expantion once again. All 4 of us have played together in vanilla TBC and cleared every raid there. Since we all feel TBC and Wotlk were the best expantions wow has offered we are very excited to start this adventure again.

We are looking for a layed back guild that will offer us the ability to raid in a structured but relaxed way. Since we are all around (or over) our 40s we would like to find a guild that is a bit mature and will take into account that we all have families and work that can sometimes come up and interfere with our raiding wishes. Some of us have children and some work in shifts and it can happen that sometimes one of us will have to miss a raid due to that. We can raid any day of the week but preferably not more then 2 max 3x a week. Due to having kids some of us cant raid before 20.00 so if your raiding times star earier that will unfortunately not work for us

What do we have to offer? Well, for starters all 4 of us are prety relaxed. We can all be vocal on discord when we need to be and can get quite chatty when we feel at home. You can expect 4 raiders who dont need their hands held for raiding, we know how the attunements work and will get them done asap. We know all tactics (and are willing to help out when needed) and we are used to comming to raids prepared (flask, food the whole 9yards). We all have decent class knowlege tho some are trying something new but we are confident that wont be a problem.

We are currently thinking of rolling the following classes (this can be subject to change but not likely) :
1 Prot paladin (dranei)
1 Enhancement shaman (dranei)
1 Retri paladin (human)
1 warlock (gnome)

If needed we can be the start of a 2nd 10 man group for Karazhan, I have leaded that raid in the past myself so while I might be a bit rusty in the start it shouldnt be an issue to take the lead on that front if needed.

If you feel there can be a match between your guild and us 4, please hit me up in game (Faragon#2534) or on discord (Faragon#4903) for a chat! Hope to hear from you soon!

PS: We are currently in a guild of our own, we havent found a raid guild yet. If we do join a guild I will update the post

Added you on discord, we have space for your team by looks of it, on razorgore EU A

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.