[A] [Ravencrest] <Aeternum> Casual-Progression/Social Guild is NOW recruiting!

Aeternum is a new alliance guild on Ravencrest looking to expand. We are a casual and relaxed guild with the focus on the social aspect of the game. We do like to progress casually, yet we want to grow a great and fun company, devoid from all toxicity. We have already made strong friendships in the short two-months lifespan of the guild and we do take our time to get to know every single new addition to our ranks. For that, we count ourselves to be very fortunate, and looking forward to having new like-minded players in our guild. Our demographics range from early 20 to mid 30 year olds.

Some of us raided together back in the very end of BFA already and we have together gotten our curves and had fun while doing so. We have recently cleared Castle Nathria in Normal Difficulty and we would like to achieve AOTC in good time. Therefore we ought to bolster our roster!

Our goal is to maintain an active and pleasant in-game community to enjoy all the end game content that WoW has to offer. Aside from the casual-progression raid nights, we offer social raid nights, guild M+ dungeon crawls and PvP in all its forms and glory. We do also have extra Guild Social events on a regular basis.

Official weekly guild events are:

Main casual-progression Raids - Wed. + Sat.
M+ Dungeons’ Crawl - Thu.
Social Raid - Sun.

Guild events times are from 19:00 - 22:00 ServerTime.

Socials, new+returning players and Raiders are welcome to join us. Even if you can only raid one night a week, feel free to contact me to discuss options.

So if you feel intrigued and think you’re the right fit to our guild, please feel free to message me on battlenet (Karvel#2638) for more information!

Thank you for the attention.
I am eager to hear from you.

2 Likes

Pretty great guild, you should join it