[A] Ravencrest - Axon Terminal, 8/8M mature mythic raiding guild

Axon Terminal is a mature semi-hardcore alliance raiding guild looking for skilled and motivated players. We aim to combine mythic progress with a pleasant atmosphere and a community spirit. Social players are also very welcome.
Our roster is currently stable, but we are on the lookout for a couple of players for Ny’alotha. Exceptional players from other classes/roles may be considered too.

The guild consists of old-school players who have raided more serious content in the past and maintain a pleasant environment in which to continue doing so together.
Raiding times: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:30 ST until 22:30ST.
Preferred roles:
DPS : lock/shadow priest/warrior/rogue/boomkin/ele shammy.
Healer: currently closed
Tank: currently closed
Exceptional applicants of any class will also be considered.

If you are interested in applying you can contact me on Bnet: Leanhra#2733 or in-game (Leanre), or any of the other officers (see axonterminal.eu for info). There is always someone around.
Sho (Shoudaix#2295)
Voon (Voon#2480)
Trok (Trokthar#2526)

Jaina died yesterday so heroic is all cleaned up, moving on to mythic!
Website is almost ready to publish, and our roster is eager to pick up a few more damage dealing adventurers to reach the full 20.

Thanks to the hard work of our gnome IT department, we now have our website where you can easily read up about the guild, our recruitment needs and most importantly - throw in an application.
axonterminal.eu
Roster is filling up nicely, although we’re still open to some classes/roles/players in need of a home!

Mythic Progression has been going well; Grong went down yesterday.

Still looking for some players so be sure to check out our website at axonterminal.eu if you are interested.

And we’re done with Opulence (4/9M), almost got Conclave in the same night too!
Still in need of a few good DPS for the roster, do check our website for more info: axonterminal.eu
Or, if you’d like to just hang around with us, do some m+ and such, you’re also welcome to join us as a social!

“Always be recruiting”
-Alec Baldwin

Trials come and trials go, healing and tanking team are looking very solid, bit heavy on melee and could use a couple more dps in general to really stabilize the roster! Atmosphere is shaping up the way we want it - and some of us are having a blast in the off hours doing m+ to gear rerolls or pushing some keys!

Edit: nvm my character - It’s Levoon, Axon Terminal, Ravencrest now

All done with Conclave mythic and we had Rasta at 10% on the first pulls, so we’re expecting to be spending time with dear Mekka soon enough.
Recruitment is still open for a few good, reliable DPS, for a more detailed view of the classes we want you can check: axonterminal.eu
On our website you can even see who your future teammates will be, under ‘roster’! Don’t hesitate to throw in an application if you feel that you want this to be your new home :slight_smile:

Done with Rasta (6/9M) and off to some quality time with Mekka now!
While our roster is becoming stable, we are still open to applications from people who feel this is the right place for them. We like to do both m+ and raids.

Check www.axonterminal.eu for more information and be sure to have a look at our ‘Roster’ page where you can see your future teammates.

Gotten alot of good tries in on Mekka, have had quite a few sub 10% pulls and a couple of them has even been sub 5%. We are still open for applicants who would like to apply and feel like this would be a good fit for them.

Check out our website www.axonterminal.eu for more information, there you can see our current roster and you can also send in your own application. Socials are welcome aswell.

Gnome has been obliterated and we’re off to progressing the last 2 bosses, while finalizing our roster for the new tier. Do not hesitate to throw in an application if you feel this may be the right place for you, even if you do not have full orange logs/extensive mythic experience. We take into consideration all variables!

Team AT

Stormwall …more like Stormfloor.

• We’re going on a cruise with the icelady for a few weeks, last chance for your seat at Jaina progress is drawing near.

And for those inclined for warmer weather, it’s never too early to settle in for the long haul. The next stop promises a series of wet, damp, slimy caves with monsters the size of cities, and enough mean tentacles to cure you of any disreputable fantasies you might have brought along.

So don’t wait around - grab your tickets over at axonterminal.eu for the adventure of your lifetime, shared with such characters as - Ary the wise paultryrider, One-Pack-Jack, A truly ancient wizard and screaming children in the background on demand! -And more!

Get your tickets now at axonterminal.eu

That’s Axon Terminal
-dot eu

Hello!
I am extremely interested, I sent you a friend request and LF to hear from you. This sounds like exactly the type of community I want to be a part of and something the current wow community sorely lacks.

Hey Tapfoot,

Happy to hear that! We are definitely collecting the most special of the WoW community indeed, as can be seen by our treasured players, such as Ary the Poultryrider… and if you’re curious to see who that exemplar (and other future teammates) may be - you can always check the roster page of our website axonterminal.eu!
Looking forward to your application:)

Still looking for people to bolster our mythic team, We have now had a couple of raidnights on Jaina mythic and it’s looking good, gotten to p2 a couple of times.
Visit out website Axonterminal.eu to see our current roster, what we are recruiting and to send in your application!

Gnomes are especially welcome to our merry band. It is our experience that gnomish raiders make for the best slaves cough I mean soup.

If you’re something else you might as well apply though, as much as we like the gnomes we don’t want them to have too many votes you never know what they might do with such power.

Jaina is on her last legs - can’t wait for damp caves and tentacles. CAN’T WAIT

And down she goes… 9/9 CE achieved :slight_smile:

Hi there. I’m currently playing a holy paladin and thinking about looking for a new mythic guild. I love my current guild but I also love raiding and we’ve struggled to get the numbers to raid all expansion and being on a tiny quiet server doesn’t really help.

Your guild caught my eye as you seem to have a really nice friendly attitude to the game. I’m an old school player myself having played since vanilla and have played my paladin in some form or another since TBC.

Anyway would it be ok if I added you for a chat? I guess I’m looking for a new home rather than just any old guild as the people I play with are just as important to me as the pixels we squish. Thanks.

If you’re a healer or a ranged dps, own two or more pets, like long swims on the bottom of the ocean, have a flare for the theatrical, don’t mind large ladies with oomph, you’re partial to giant eye-jelly for your gastronomical desires, and your favourite colour is purple, chances are we want YOU.

Interested to know more, if you think you might have a spot for me then let me know.
Obviously been playing a long time :slight_smile: so I should be useful.

Oh my, we seem to have missed your reply - terribly terribly sorry about that. (we will have whoever is responsible thoroughly tarred and feathered by the end of business tomorrow)
As it happens, a melee slot (or even possibly a tank slot) just opened up. If you’re still shopping around you’re welcome to see our wares - hit me, or any of my underlings up ingame for a chat, or go to our website, axonterminal.eu for all your contact informatory needs! Officers can be expected to be available at all hours. Not even joking. especially Sho.