[A] [Ravencrest EU] Tempest is recruiting! (2 day Mythic Raiding)

Raiding

Tuesday & Thursday - 20:00-23:00 (server time)

Our aim in Shadowlands was to push as far into mythic as possible whilst growing the community. We achieved this well with Shadowlands progress at 6/10CN, 9/10SoD, 9/11SotFO, but I know we are capable of more. Looking ahead to Dragonflight, we hope to expand on that experience and plan to push for CE in all future raid tiers.

Since we are a 2 day mythic guild, we do our best to ensure that we make the most of our time and expect our raiders to be focussed/committed during raids.

Season 4 - With no new raid being released in S4, we will be playing at a more chilled out pace. This will give our roster a breather and allow us to use this time to focus on recruiting/trialling raiders that want to push for CE in the next expansion.

Recruitment

Proof of Mythic raid experience is a requirement to be considered for the team. We are looking for experienced, consistent and dedicated raiders that are aligned with our values/ethos as a community.

Currently we are considering all roles & specs, however there are a few that are in higher demand than others which I will post here:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Vengeance Demon Hunter
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Holy Paladin
  • Balance Druid
  • Enhancement Shaman

You can apply directly using the link below, I know some people are afraid of application forms but I promise it’s short & sweet!

https://bit.ly/2TXoOyC

You don’t have to be a mythic raider to join us, everyone is welcome to join socially which includes all other in game activities like M+, mount farming & transmog runs. There’s no form to fill out for social players, just /w anyone from the guild in game for an invite or use the contact details below to reach out. We also have a new in game community to take advantage of the new Cross Faction system in WoW, it will mainly be used for M+ and social. Anyone (Alliance or Horde) is welcome to join using the link below!

(https://worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xP2pDVCkWK?region=EU&faction=Alliance)

Community

Above all else we are trying to build a sense of community here at Tempest. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive guild so with that in mind, we are focusing on finding like minded individuals that embrace our values. Our wider aim for Tempest is to build a large gaming community where everyone feels welcome which isn’t just limited to WoW.

Contact Info

Get in touch on Discord if you have any questions!

Discord:
Hiro#9109