[A](Ravencrest) <Girth> Casual 4/8M Recruiting for Fri and Sat Raids

<Girth> is a newly formed guild, looking for casual raiders.

We’ve grown bored of Heroic and have set our sights on Mythic. With this in mind, we’re looking to bolster our 20 (give or take) man roster with some fresh blood.

So far we’ve gotten the standard 8/8 HC and 4/8 M and we feel that if we can somehow manage to hit that stable 20 man roster mark we could make more progress.

We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 20.00 to 23.00 server time

Til now we’ve been using our Fridays for HC clears to help gear some of our newer members up, and have done mythic progress on Saturdays. We hope to soon be changing things up and going for mythic progress on both raid nights.

What we can offer:
-An angry salty raid leader that you can call Jeff
-A Guild mum that provides feasts and cauldrons
-Casual atmosphere with both new and old players, most of us are decent
-A warlock named Brikc
-A mage that may give you anger issues by putting up portals everywhere when you’re trying to help summon (We’ve so far managed to keep his evil ways at bay by summoning him last)
-A sugar daddy, though we kindly ask you not to beg him for any gold
-A warrior with lifegrip PTSD
-M+ stuff

-[Free Space]

What we expect:
-Be decent
-Acknowledge that lasers exist
-Be able to handle friendly and non friendly criticism (mostly from Jeff)
-Have discord and be able to understand English(If you’re reading this I assume you can), we don’t really care if you talk or not but Jeff and Brikc talk a lot. They talk mostly about random stuff including raid strats and who is messing up. Jeff, for example, will yell at you if you pull trash without him and he’ll begin to threaten everyone with disbanding the raid.

Who we’re looking for
High Priority- Someone that can farm fish (Brikc says he will pay you)
Medium Priority- Healers, if you main disc priest you’ll be bae.

If any of the above sounds interesting and you’re into some casual 2 day a week raiding, or if you have any other questions, feel free to add any of the following people or leave us a message below:

Lyekai#2405 -Guild mum
Dunganov#2558 -Brikc

“I can’t think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting. Exercising the imagination, experimenting with talents, being creative; these things, to me, are truly the windows to your soul.” -Bob Ross

1 Like

Updated the progress, now 3/8M

Update: We’re recruiting 2 Ranged dps

Bumpy bump; Still need one or two dps!

Bump, we’re now looking for some dps and healers

Looking for a healer or two now, or an off tank and healer!

Hello. I am very interested in having a chat with you guys.
Multi-class healer main. Other roles available. 3/8M Uldir.
Trusmoov#2709

Now looking for a disco priest and/or rogue!

Bump, looking for healers currently

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.