[A] [Ravencrest] Resto/Balance LF HC/M+ guild

[A] [Ravencrest]
203 Druid LF a social guild that does m+ groups from 10-14 and clear HC on a weekly basis. I do mythic progression raiding on my main but the guild doesn’t do HC alt runs. So i’m looking for a guild where i can do daily m+ keys 10-14’s for gearing and possibly 15+ once my character gets some more gear.
My main criteria is that the guild must be clearing atleast 9/10 HC on a weekly basis.
I can play both resto and balance to a suitable level for the content and i know most mechanics in the raid of by heart. I hardly fail on mechanics during an entire raid night, aprox 3 hours.

If you think that your guild suits my needs then feel free to contact me in-game or over discord/Bnet.

In-game: “Irethielle”, “Tanolex”.
Discord: “Charles Rive#8142”
Bnet: “Charles#22458”

Hey Irethielle,

Impaired might be suitable for what you are after. We do regular M+ runs around that key level and are currently 9/10 Heroic CN. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12pm , RGBs on Sunday and Mythic+ all other days. Our healing roster is pretty strong at the moment but a Boomkin would be perfect for us.

If you are interested drop Brukerr a message on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.