[A][Ravencrest] Returning player, looking for a casual raiding guild

Recently got back into the game after taking a much needed break around January this year. I raided Uldir as a Resto Shammy back then and got curve with my guild at the time.
I’ve switched mains to my MW Monk before quitting earlier this year, and that’s what I’m sticking to right now. Regardless, I’ve consistently been healing through the past couple tiers and I would like to keep doing so.

Right now I’m trying to quickly catch up on gear (currently only 412) with the intention of getting back into raiding very soon, and at the very least raid next tier, in case I’m too late for EP right now. :slight_smile:

In short, looking for a casual/semi-casual guild to catch up to so I can return to raiding as soon as possible. I’m really social, open and excited for progress. Been playing the game on and off for many years now.

In case you wanna contact me directly, add Miru#2281!

Hey,
We here at Crescendo (Terenas Realm) are looking for more people to join our casual raid team :slight_smile: we are currently 7/8 HC and will be hopefully 8/8HC on Wednesday :smiley:

We raid Wednesday and Monday 8:30pm server until 11:00pm Server
We have regular Mythic + dungeon groups

Your not to late for EP the next patch is only just on PTR so at least January before its out :slight_smile:

I have added you on Bnet accept if you want to talk :smiley: