[A] [Ravencrest] <The Dedicated Few> (Sanctum of Domination 10/10HC, 6/10M) (Nathria 10/10M)

We are looking to expand our core by adding a few raiders to our roster. If you are looking for a very social and vocal guild with slightly older members in the 25-45 range this is your place.

Our Shadowlands Mythic Team now consists of enough Mythic raiders to steadily raid. But we are still open for any friendly conversation with people interested in joining us.

Currently we are looking to add a Balance Druid, Holy Paladin, Warlock and Mage to our raid roster. If you are not one of the mentioned classes/roles but like to keep informed if any spots come free, feel free to contact me.

What do we offer?

• Friendly players to enjoy many perspectives of WoW with
  • Raids focused on stability and enjoyment
  • Normal, Heroic and Mythic Raiding
  • Mythic+ groups, for weekly objectives and pushing

Raiding times: Wednesday and Sunday 19:30-22:30 (server time).

Contact Saeled-Ravencrest ingame for more information and a chat.
Or add me on Battle.net: Sealed#2123 or Discord: Sealed#0663.

We are now looking for a warlock and hunter to finish of the roster! But all roles can still apply, whisper me or Saeled!

We are now looking for a ranged DPS and a healer!

We are about to start progressing on Mekkatorque, for this and all bosses after we are looking for a single well geared/skilled Range DPS.

The following classes are considered to fill in the last spot:

• Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Discipline Priest
  • Holy (Glimmer) Paladin

Contact Sealed#2123 or any guildmember.

Yes, hi. I’ve been looking for a guild on this server for some time now.
I m willing to level up which ever class/role you need. Would prefer to avoid healer though, at least in raids. Your raid nights fit me like a puzzle.

SaLeDman#2727

Updated the classlist, Mekkatorque progress going well.

apply fast or jaina dead

Updated the classlist.
We’ve had 2 hours on Jaina Mythic now.

Added you on bnet!

We have Jaina at the wallphase currently 30% and are still looking for an excellent
Rogue, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman or Boomkin.

Updated the classes we are looking for!

Updated the recruitment for Shadowlands!

We are now specifically looking for a tank and hunter to add to our roster.

We are now looking for an extra healer (preferably Holy Paladin, Disc P
Priest).

Recruitment has been reopened after our trial period has ended.
Currently we are on the lookout for a Hunter, Shadow/Disc Priest and a Balance Druid.

Whats your reqs for applicants? I’m maining balance druid, currently on Magtheridon (but ill be willing to transfer). I’ve done a lot of raiding through the years, mostly heroic - and a bit of mythic back in Legion. Had a bit of a break in BfA though. I’m currently 5/10 N and 1/10 Hc in Castle Nathria, as I had to pug most of it. I’m 25 and from Denmark.

Whats your reqs for applicants? I’m maining balance druid, currently on Magtheridon (but ill be willing to transfer). I’ve done a lot of raiding through the years, mostly heroic - and a bit of mythic back in Legion. Had a bit of a break in BfA though. I’m currently 5/10 N and 1/10 Hc in Castle Nathria, as I had to pug most of it. I’m 25 and from Denmark.

Updated the classes we are looking for!

Progress Update: 3/10 Mythic down!

A little bump up for a good guild :wink:

1 Like