Reckless and Happy

• Faction: Alliance

• Realm (EU): Ravencrest

• Realm Type: PvP

• Realm Time zone: GMT +1

• Progression: BoD 6/9H CoS 2/2N

• Raid Times: 9pm – 12am server time

• Raid Schedule: 1 Night a week Thursday’s

• Openings: All DPS, DPS with off specs are awesome!! But all are welcome for M+ content and our raid team! Flexibility is always helpful!

We are a new guild, formed around 03/2019 of returned WoW vets. Currently expanding our guild’s raid team and M+ teams! Anyone looking for casual guild full of nice, relaxed and polite members is welcome. We are not a hardcore guild we all have jobs and most of us families, we play casually as and when we can. We raid once a week and are making good progress with a strong committed team. Our first Raid as a group saw us clear BoD N and CoS N in just 3 weeks! With progress up to 6/9H BoD before season 3. We are now looking at 8.2 and all its content and are ready and rearing to go!!

See our Raider io here https://raider.io/guilds/eu/ravencrest/Reckless and Happy

Currently we have no limit on classes, all are welcome. This is a community of people having a good time! All we ask is that we respect each other and get Reckless and Happy together! What we do not tolerate is any breaking of Blizzard’s code of conduct or negative behaviour towards other guild members.

So, if you are looking to join a family and have a good time whilst aiming high feel free to join our gaming community discord https://discord.gg/z4gdmEU

for any questions you can send myself Chunck#2735 or Gibbo#21599 a message.

Thank you very much for your time, hopefully we have the pleasure of talking soon!

Could be a place for me ill come take a look when im back on.

Glad you came and had a look welcome to Reckless and Happy

updated still looking for members! Will update more after our raid tonight!

still activly recuirting

Progress updated and openings thanks all

Hi there,

Do you have many people regularly doing or interested in Mythic+ content?

Would be happy to get involved in raiding to support the guild as well :slight_smile:

hello Túbbs sorry for the late reply its been a little hettic my end we do have regular teams doing M+ runs and it is also managed by annother in the guild who will be able to tell you more feel free to join out dicord communtity and have a look at everything we do thank you for your interest

Also updated information for raids still recruting for raid and M+ teams

We are running CoS tonight progress incoming still recruiting everyone welcome!

1 Like

New Updated post!

Still looking for members to join our main raid team and organised M+ pushing

Heroic runs stared last week 2 bosses down 1st week!

still looking for new members see openings!

Progress updated and its raid night so more incoming!

still open to all see openings thanks for your interest!

1 Like

hi, wondering if your guild would have room for three misfits, starting afresh from silvermoon, at the moment we are all leveling, as we only just took the plunge to move to a new realm, and would only be social for the meantime, thanks for your time and i look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello and apologies for the late reply I haven’t been at my pc for a almost a week now! It’s killing me

In reply to your question yes there is always space for social people in our community feel free to join our discord server and if I’m not too late we can get you all invited in ASAP [quote=“Aurièlla-silvermoon, post:12, topic:41798, full:true”]
hi, wondering if your guild would have room for three misfits, starting afresh from silvermoon, at the moment we are all leveling, as we only just took the plunge to move to a new realm, and would only be social for the meantime, thanks for your time and i look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:
[/quote]

More progress and openings updated for any questions please join the discord everyone is welcome

Updated for 8.2!

brewmaster main but would play ww for raid if i got the weps, would I be able to join?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.