[A] <Respawned> New Softcore Progression Guild recruiting all specs

Have you ever wanted to be a core and active member of a guild but you always struggled to fit the schedule or felt behind compared to the already established members?

Well, now it’s your time to be part of something new.

We’re a new Guild made by people who always felt that way and wanted to create our own one for Shadowlands to give everyone a chance to be part of a relaxed softcore progression guild where you could have fun together, raid, chat on discord and most importantly chill after a long day.

The core raid team is currently forming and we’re considering every class and specialization so no one is left behind, we’re aiming to clear Heroic and when we’re having it on farm, the next step will be to start Mythic and go as far as we can without stressing out. On top of raiding, Mythic Plus is another side activity we all love and want to keep on doing and pushing.

The current members so far have AotC/HC experience, a few Mythic kills and a good knowledge of their classes but most important we’re always willing to improve and build a group syngery together. Moreover, most of us have been hardcore raiders at some point during our wow career.

Keep in mind that the Guild is moving its first steps so if you would like to help building it we’d gladly accept.

UPDATE
We’re currently having a priority towards Ranged DPS and Healers for recruitments, but we consider any spec for trial roles. Also Mythic + runners and socials are welcome!

SCHEDULE

-WED: 8PM - 23PM ST
-THUR: 8PM - 23PM ST

Optional Alt raid same time on Monday

Does this sound good to you? Well if so do contact me or one of the officers to have a chat and see what we can do.

Battle.Net: Twentyone#21269 / Tamakeri#21183
Discord: CryB#2225 / bisged#4689 / CryB#2225 / Tamakeri#9133

Sounds good man, i’ll add you on Bnet

Recruitments are going strong, still looking for new members so everyone is welcome.
For the main team we’re looking for another tank and dps spec

1 Like

do you have any idea on raid times yet? your guild sounds great but I can’t raid before 20:30 at a push, ideally 21:00.

Hi Samcaeks,

Our raid nights will start at 8pm up to 11pm, for more info feel free to pm me on discord

Sounds good.

1 Like

Still on the look out for some like wise minded people for THE SHADOWLANDS!

Hi, have you decided on any specific raid days?

I am returning player, looking for 2 night a week guild with a 2100 start time.

I play disc priest, if you are not already set with healers.
Cheers.

Hey Asangar,

We’re going for 8pm server time

Updated the description with few changes, still on the look for more people to join

Raid days have been finalised and the Core Raid Team is taking shape nicely. Great bunch of people already in guild and looking forward to bringing in a few more trials as well as socials, m+ runners and pvpers … Jump in before shadowlands launchs. Have a chat with us on discord :smiley: the more members the more fun!

Still up for more new socials, raider and m+ runners

Hey Y’all, the spots for the raid team are still open and everyhting is taking shape nicely. You can still grab your spot now!

The Recruitment Staff is always up for a chat on Discord or via PM’s, don’t hesitate to contact us for more info since we take EVERY spec in consideration! cheers

Spots are still open folks!

Message me on Discord for more info

So far I am really glad about how the guild is coming along, every single person we’ve recruited is friendly and mature, it’s looking great so far :slight_smile: Looking forward to more M+ interested people joining up, so we could have a competitive and healthy M+ scene in the guild as well coming into Shadowlands. Hit up our officers for more information about the guild, if you’re looking for a fresh start for SL, this is really worth a shot :wink:

'Tis true :smiley:, go whisper one of the officers if you’d like to find out about us!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.