Retired - Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope 9/9 HC

Well hey there lil gamberino. Or potential recruit, your preference I guess...

Retired’s recruitment doors are open for Dragonflight!

We are an established stable Heroic raiding guild who have been going since the early TBC, and are now part of the Arathor/Hellfire/Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem conglomeration. Otherwise known as AHKNR, or HARKN. KRHAN? Either way it sounds like Klingon.

Now we are in full swing for Dragonflight, we have the following openings available:

Current recruitment:

* Tanks – currently closed.

* Melee DPS – applications from Death Knights, Rogues and Warriors appreciated.

* Ranged DPS – all applications considered, can never have enough ranged mechanic fodder. High interest in Evoker (Augmentation), Mage, and Shadow Priest.

* Healers – potential room for 1 healer dependant on dps contingent.

* We will also consider group applications if you are looking for a change with a friend or 4.

Some info about the guild:

* Retired is a social guild that raids 3 times a week, focused on clearing current content on Heroic difficulty.

* Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

* Raids are from 20:30GT to 23:15GT.

* We currently use Discord. Being able to speak isn't a requirement (though we like to hear your dulcet tones) but we use voice-chat as the main method of communication during raids.

We expect the raiders to:

* We try to maintain a fairly consistent roster of raiders, so we prefer our members to try and maintain a 70% attendance to raids. This of course takes into consideration sudden holidays/arranged sick leave etc.

* Have the correct addons (Omen, DBM/BigWigs)

* Be prepared. i.e. know the basic strategies, bring flasks, food. pots etc...

* Ask if there is something you don't understand.

* Don't take advice or sweets from Damson.

If you have any questions or need some further info, please feel free to contact any of the Officers in-game (Phaeton or Aurica), add us on Battlenet at phaeton#2286 or Deegeejay#1390, or catch me on Twitter @battlerezauri

Please excuse the formatting of this post, it is possessed by the devil.

OP updated with current recruitment and progression!
OP updated: Heroic Uldir cleared.

Recruitment ongoing in preparation of Battle of the Siege of the Troll Place Land.
Looking for a guild for my tank to help me learn and grow, would you consider a prot pally?
14/11/2018 02:41Posted by Glorfindeil
Looking for a guild for my tank to help me learn and grow, would you consider a prot pally?

P.S. I can faction change np
14/11/2018 02:41Posted by Glorfindeil

Hi Glorfindeil!

If possible could you fill out our application form on our website at the following address:

• http://www.retired-guild.org

This will help us get a bit more detail and a better idea about what you are looking and aiming for, previous experiences etc. and see if it lines up with what we are looking for.

Many thanks,

Auri.

Back after the Christmas holidays and recruitment is open and ongoing in the lead up to the next raid. Onwards to the Battle of the Siege of the Troll Place Land!

I’m interested in joining you guys as my guild is slowly dyeing from inactivity I main WW 3/8m 8/8h 386ilv

Hi Ipmán,

I have you added on Bnet so if you still want to have a chat contact either Phaeton or myself at your leisure.

Auri.

OP updated with current progress.

OP updated with current progress. Grong is definitely dead now.

OP updated. Opulence cashed in and heading to the Conclave partyyyyy!

OP updated with current progress and recruitment.

The Conclave party is over and it’s time to rumble with Rastakhan.

OP updated. 6/9 HC now with Rastakhan dead.

Time to melt our minds on Mekkatorque…purple chicken…red spanner…

Whoops I’ve been on my holidays, OP updated to reflect 8/9 HC progress and current recruitment.

OP updated for current recruitment and progress. HC Jaina defeated and moving on to the Crucible of Storms.

OP updated with current progress and recruitment. Get in for the HC Uu’nat kill (fingers crossed please) and in prep for Patch 8.2!

OP updated with current progress and recruitment. Uu’nat is down on Heroic and we are bolstering ranks in the lead up to 8.2. Which is “soon” apparently.

Current progress is 3/8 HC in the Eternal Palace. I would update the OP but, you know, it won’t let me, will it >.>

8.3 is here! Recruitment is open and ready for getting stuck into Ny/alotha the Waking City!