[A] Returning player LF HC Raiding & PVP Guild

Hello!

I’m a returning player looking for a guild here on Ravencrest. After some time away from the game I decided to come back and start fresh on a new account and get stuck into the remainder of the expansion and to continue on in Shadowlands.

I’ve decided on a Rogue and i’ve just hit level cap today. My main goals are to re-learn the game since it has been a while since I last played; 5 or 6 years. I’d also love to get involved with some Heroic Raid runs and explore Mythic Plus dungeons for the first time.

PvP was always a fun factor for me the last time i played and it is something that I would love to pursue again in some form of organised group/arena team. If there is a guild here that likes to do both PvP and Raiding then I’d love to get involved.

My previous experience in RBG’s during Cataclysm and Mists was around 2000 rating and my arena rating experience was 2250. This was when I played a Discipline Priest, which i got my highest rating on and an Arms Warrior alt where I was around 1950-2000.

What you can expect from me as a member, a relaxed and easy going individual. I don’t tend to chat all that much unless either I feel like talking in guild chat or if somebody makes conversation with me.

Can be vocal when needed to be on voice comms, and don’t mind at all getting on voice when required. I don’t beleive in toxic behaviour and I try to avoid being around those types of people if I can help it.

Above all else, since I’m returning to the game as essentially a new player, i’m looking for a home and a community to be apart of. I’ve no friends that play the game anymore and i’d love to get to know some new people and make friends :slight_smile:

If you would like to contact me and ask me anything then my details are below!

Many thanks!
Feintside.

BattleNet Tag: Feintside#2429
Discord: Feintside#0601

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.