(A) Returning Roleplayer seeking Light themed Guild!

Hey all, back after a long hiatus and looking forward to hopping back into role-play! Ya’ll on Argent Dawn were always awesome company and hoping to get active once more!

I’m on Alliance side (Worgen Priest) and looking into finding a Guild/community with a focus on the light. Any pointers to guilds welcoming to those who unfortunately can only be in character mid-time due to RL circumstances would be appreciated- I’ll be looking around the cathedral district obviously but wondered if there were any good shouts to be aware of :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance! See you all on server either way

1 Like

We Knights of the Holy Flame are currently in needing of one more Priest, before closing the recruitments. If you are interested, we may have a brief talk, IC, later today.

One single question: is your character afflicted, I guess?

Hey! thanks for reaching out. I’m not sure the ‘elite chapter’ thing will work well for this character but I appreciate the info and the guild looks great! Still hope to catch you about

For future ref I am an afflicted Gilnean :slight_smile:

The Light Watch are a really great bunch! They have a Horde and Alliance side and do lots of events. They’re Argents based from Hearthglen and are well worth checking out!

Light watch looks very interesting. Thanks! Can’t seem to find a page for the Alliance chapter but will look them up :slight_smile:

If you ever seek something more radical and somehow “get rid” of the Worgen curse, our doors stand open as well.

1 Like

I think Cathedral of Light do accept Worgen among them, they are a Church themed guild.
But also, never forget the Orman in your heart…

1 Like

Forget the Light, join the dark side. We have demon babes, unwilling Gnome test subjects, and the ever popular Puppy Punching Tuesdays! What more could you ask for?

But if you insist on being a Light loving sissy wolf, I think Unit Decima might be worth talking to as well.

Just want to say a thanks to everyone for the pointers and being welcoming :slight_smile: see you all on server!

1 Like

Forget the light. Turn to crime.

Hmm… I heard this one void elf might be interested…

:flushed: :flushed: void elf?

Yes? The little freak said it himself, not me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.