[A-RP] Alliance War Council - Saturday 12th Oct 19:00

Greetings Members of the Alliance,

Recent waves of Horde aggression at our borders have prompted action to be taken. A War Council meeting will be held to bring together the guilds of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms and promote combined efforts to thwart the aggressors, containing them and protecting our people from harm.

Guilds, Clans and Allied Mercenary Groups with military force are hereby invited to attend the War Council, in addition to individuals with tactical knowledge and contacts who could aid the effort.

The War Council is to take place on Saturday 12th October at 19:00 in the Dwarven District of Stormwind City.

Please reply to this letter if yourself or your guild can give assistance to this cause.

Signed

Moradin of Stormlords
Ólverius of Templars of the Light
Valdand of Swans of the North
Ornn of Morning Tea
Alium of The Second Legion
Aestalux of Praxis
Théundertåka of Your Death Sentence
Avi of Pertento
SolĂŹdus of Deadcell
Ceanna of The Disciples of Light
Elisande Warmallow & Isiden Perenolde of New Alterac
Simbul, Grandmaster of Booty Bay Bullies Mercenary Company
Lord Commander Alder, leader of The Lions Sword
Nataliya of Battlelust
Leonir Whiteholdt of the Wizard’s Sanctum
Groalen of Ashenvale Sentinels
Varn of The Northern Fellowship
Elkeye of the Skys of Stormwind
Trovakt Torviksen, Captain of the Alliance Free Company
Eeria Winterblossom, Moon Priestess of the Silverleaf Sentinels
Reaven of For Ruin
Isinglor of Stormwinds Fury
Grugnir of the Shield of Khaz Modan

and more

OOC

With the aim of bringing together a large portion of the server’s RP guilds to stimulate storyline creation, multi-guild world PvP and political unrest, the first Alliance War Council roleplay event will be held this Saturday 12th October at 19:00 server time.

The event is primarily addressed to Guild Leaders to promote cross-guild cooperation and relationships, but is equally open to individual roleplayers who wish to become part of the storyline and faction war through insider knowledge, political ties, combat skill etc.

If you or your guild are interested in attending, please comment below or contact Mex in-game or on discord (server neutral, ally or rp discs). Guild Leaders are encouraged to bring around 2-5 members with them to represent the guild.

P.S. highly recommended to get the TRP (TotalRoleplay) addon so you can create your own character profile and see others (alternative is MRP for a lesser experience).

8 Likes

I’m so sad I’m not going to be able to make it!

Signed

I will be there and listen

Greetings
SolĂŹdus of Deadcell

Seems
 familiar,
God damn Alliance copyin’ our ideas!
/s

3 Likes

Hey, if it’s a good idea, why not :grin:

Gives us smaller guilds an opportunity to join with “the big boys” to get to know other RP folks more. Perhaps even get a few contracts to take down hordies for (RP) profit!

I try to be there, and bring our officers also if possible.

Oh- don’t worry, I was only joking.

Mex contacted me for advice on the event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know you weren’t serious. Wanted to write something funny about allies copying, but since my brain malfunctions currently after too much WoW and too little sleep, I couldn’t come up with anything 
 :sweat_smile: So I just did a few lines of nonsense. That’s my thing you know!

I’d like to see anyone copy THAT!

(
I said my brain ain’t working. Couldn’t create original jokes even if I’d COPY it from someone!..

Eh
 eh
? Ok I stop now :expressionless:)

“Associates of the Wizard’s Sanctum” ([A-RP]: Associates of the Wizard's Sanctum - #4 by Iseult-zandalar-tribe) is actively encouraging members to attend the meeting. We’re not a guild, but a magic-roleplay initiative in form of a battle.net-group. You may sign the pledge with “Leonir Whiteholdt of the Wizard’s Sanctum” if desired.

My applause for picking up the initiative.

To whom it may concern

I, Leonir Whiteholdt of the Wizard’s Sanctum, hereby confirm that I will be attending the upcoming War Council as a representative of the Wizard’s Sanctum of Stormwind and as Advisor to Lady Ceanna Brightwood of the Disciples of Light. Let it also be said that I have encouraged for all those available at the Sanctum to witness this affair in person.

Yours sincerely,
Leonir Whiteholdt
Master Diviner of the Wizard’s Sanctum and Advisor to Lady Ceanna

Looking forward to this! Currently guildless but I’ll attend as a private citizen/spectator.

Kaldorei answer your call.
Commander of Ashenvale Sentinels
Groalen

~Trovakt Torviksen, Captain of the Alliance Free Company.

We shall try appear but may be busy

Guild: Stormwinds Fury will join.
Instead of GL we will send Leader with members who want 2 join
Leader: Zexion

Whistles

Dat be quite da numbas of Clans ya got dere.

Gud to know dat Da Lion ain’t completely toothless.

1 Like

Stormlords signing in here too for confirmation.

Stardust will be observing today

Hey, Mex.

I wonder how serious this event is going to be.

Why would you tolerate players who are high-jacking NPCs?
Royal NPCs even, who are hostile to the Grand Alliance or at least neutral - no members.
Putting aside that Isiden resides in Gilneas, which is locked entirely since a few years.

You just may create a precedent here and possibly during the very first large Alliance event for future high-ranking NPCs harassed by inconsiderate individuals.

Who’s next; Calia Menethil?

Thanks for organizing though! I’ll have a look.

If you need an invite to my layer, just /w me.

edit: Event was a great success. Look forward to more events in the future! :smiley:

Wow, okay. You are just ignoring the concern, then? I guess, that speaks for itself.

But well, I couldn’t call the event “a great success” anyway, especially regarding the IC-reaction to those “Perenolde”-guys. There had been only one guild acting appropriate to such an infiltration - assuming it would be okay to high-jack NPCs in the first place (it’s not) and reacting in a fully IC manner to them.

Hey to be honest, I missed Edwin and his gang. Great advisors to an Alliance’ council, too.

He shakes his head with a crooked sad smile, leaving the room.

Im not sure if id call this event a succsess.

At the start there were quite a few people there and then some random said HORDE ATTACK SOUTH SHORE LETS GO and half the people left.

Then it took more than half an hour to ‘introduce’ everyone and thennnnnnnn some people started arguing over bullshi.

Very unorganised and people just seemed to lack the respect needed to do this event.