[A-RP] Alliance War Council - Saturday 12th Oct 19:00

Are you serious?!!?

Calia is a rightful QUEEN of Lordaeron, the mighty kingdom of Lor-dae-ron!

Isiden is nothing but a denounced member of a criminal family, which is rumored to be supported by a foreign power, is from a kingdom which’s every citizen is frowned upon.

Calia and Isiden are in fact very comparable.
Both of them royal.
Both of them potential heirs to thrones.
Both of them disappeared.
Both of them gone and unimportant for many years in the official Retail-lore.

Isiden is a rightful claimant to the crown of Alterac. AL-TE-RAC!

Your argument literally has no value. Lordaeron lies in ruins and is inhabited by the forsaken and scourge mostly and the living parts are occupied by the scarlet crusade which is secretly controlled by the Nathrezim.

Such power she is holding…

Okay let me create a new character: Belisande, noble of house Marshmallow.
She is an original royal character, which dissapeared and now reappeared.

She is Royal
She is the potential Heir to Alterac
She disappeared
She was gone and unimportant for many years in the official Retail-lore (nonexistant even).

Do you see the difference? or lack thereof? You can make a character using “your rules” who will be in the same exact position as Isiden, or EVEN HIGHER.

And if you can’t tell a difference between Calia and Isiden, it is that Calia is in retail and has a future ALREADY.

Even though Lordaeron lies in ruins, there’s still Hillsbrads and parts of Plaguelands that are inhabited by her people.

Unlike Kingdom of Alterac, WHICH DOESN’T exist anymore. The alliance literally erased it as a faction, they stopped recognizing their nobility, they stripped every right any Alteraci had and transfered it into Lordaeron!

And Isiden > Alterac lies in ruins and is inhabited by Forsaken (Ogres) and Syndicate (which is secretely controlled by the twilight). Such power he is holding.

He already is. It is power-RP.
Going back to 2004… Did you know, the official RP-rules protected NPC-names? That players who claimed to be NPCs got forced to pick another name?

You simply can’t expect people to tolerate high-jacking.

So suddenly they are alike which (taking the retail googles you’re using into mind) will be exactly the same as Hillsbrad will get destroyed by the Forsaken.

Only difference being that Calia might become relevant if they re-release Legion or BfA in 8-ish years or so.

Btw if you can’t even tell the difference between the descendant of the kings family and a random alteraci noble I can’t help you anymore.

It’s like sayin’ any noble in SW could just take up the Crown if Anduin died now…

After seeing your views and plans for Isiden I think it’ll be a huge waste but atleast you’re not gonna abuse him…so that atleast makes you just lazy and less greedy?

That would be called “Free Fantasy”. Don’t mix it up.

I can expect if it is within reason, and the player itself is playing like a decent human. It gives opportunity to the whole server to do wonderful things. So far most of the guilds like him, his RP and are acknowledging him. If you don’t it is fine. Just do not dump the made up rules and predictions on how he is a bad guy on me. Because trust me powerplaying can be applied to every type of character, include the made up Alteraci Noble or not.

Thanks for digging your own grave.

So: Why powerplaying “Isiden” into Stormwind? Oh boy…

what? what are you implying?

He is implying that as he is supposed to be arrested on sight it is indeed powerplay to just walk into SW and demand to be there and move freely…

who told you that? why is it a crime exactly?

Insulting people is tight right? <3

I see you have no real idea, on how medieval politics worked, it is okay, history is not for everyone.

The main difference is that there is no Crown of Alterac anymore, there is no country, there are no lands and no nobles at all. So even if 1 noble house pops into existence they will have the “rightful” claim to the now-gone kingdom. I’ll tell you even more, Isiden will have even less claim of that Kingdom as he holds no power or support at all.

On the Sidenote: Everybody ignored who was the rightful heir if it suited their goals, there was no god coming down and suddenly crowning and giving armies to the “rightful” claimer. You are rightful if you have support, that is it. And guess what, He has none.

Also a very big sidenote, Isiden convinced 2 Alteraci based guilds to join him IC, gained their “support” just like it was irl.

Are you even reading your own words?
How would the Alliance let walk a Perenolde into an Alliance war council. Into the capital even? When they - obviously - are considered to be traitors without any rights?!

The guard did, so the guilds did, so the community did. nobody tells you that alliance did anything, he as a non-criminal human can walk in stormwind, but he as a character was allowed in the council.

The NPC-guard wouldn’t if you were serious RPers.

Simple as that.

I meant the player guards =)) who representet the guilds, aka the community.

What you are stating holds no value. If Isiden was considered a criminal, then Genn Greymane would get in trouble, he didn’t and joined the alliance with minor problems. If Isiden was in Gilneas then the country would be securing a fugitive and a wanted man, which would mean that they were actively going against alliance. But you know nothing happened. Isiden didn’t get arrested, nor was he mentioned. Because he doesn’t matter. But please tell me about your RP guilds and I will dig and tell you why you are Powerplaing.