[A/RP] - Boralus Tavern Nights: The Compass [29th of February]

Moonspear is currently out of town besides a fair few alts that linger around but there is plenty that do RP there!
Normally we RP there nightly when we are back in town, there is an in-game community and a discord one that I happily extend an invite too.

2 Likes

A bump for the upcoming weekend as we will be hosting The Compass on the 7th at 20.30ST!

1 Like

The Tavern is now open! If you want an invite to the group whisper Carvan, Sunwu, Emva or Dyfan!

1 Like

The Compass open its doors in 20 min! If you wish an invite please contact me, Sunwu or Dyfan!

1 Like

The Compass is not hosted on the 5th of October but instead on the 4th of October as a part of the KT Brewfest!

2 Likes

Both events are added to the Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

As always great initiative and fantastic to see you guys keeping this thing going!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Chatty!

I should get better at posting them into your thread so that you don’t have to go and hunt for them!

1 Like

Always a pleasure! I very much appreciate when there’s posting on the calendar but even if you did I’m sure I’d still have to put on my hunting gear for the rest of them :smiley:

2 Likes

True! I imagine that gear got a lot of wear and tear by now! I will try to be more proactive in adding at least the events I help with!

1 Like

The Compass is cancelled for this weekend due to sickness and others being occupied!
Do stay tuned for a coming Hallow’s end event!

2 Likes

All the themed KT community events are now over and we are back on track!

On the 2nd of November (this saturday) The Compass is open once more starting from 20.30 Server time.

With the season and weekend WoW event in mind, we will have a themed Compass this week, no competitions or the like but costumes are appreciated & we will be selling cocktails and more fitted to the theme!

1 Like

As always, I shall be present for this epic event!

3 Likes

We will kick up invites around 20.00 - 20.15 tonight! Whisper Carvan, Dyfan or any Moonspear for an invite!

1 Like

Another weekend! Another Compass! The Compass opens its doors once more on Saturday!

1 Like

Due to sudden onset of flu for both hosts we will cancel tonights Compass! I’m sorry for any inconvenience and we might host one next weekend instead!

1 Like

To make up for the lack The Compass as of recent due to illnesses and the like, we are hosting it on the 23rd (Next saturday) at 20.30 Server Time!

1 Like

I will pop by this weekend – it’ll be fun!

1 Like

Tomorrow we kick off for another laid back night at The Compass! Please stop by around 20.30ST for some well deserved rest!

1 Like

We open soon! If you want an invite please whisper Isefir, opening is as mentioned above, at 20.30ST!

A big thank you to everyone that attended tonight, as usual it’s a blast!

Next opening day!
7th of December at 20.30 Server time!
Theme: In the spirit of the Holiday to come, The Compass will be Winter’s Veil themed!

1 Like