[A-RP] Bruuk's Happy Hour! [Friday 15th 20:00RT]

Hear all, see all! Do you want dwarven stout, mead, ale and more for affordable prices?! Come to Bruuk’s Corner at eight horn and pay only half of what you would any other day! Bruuk’s generous offer lasts until midnight! Come! Drink and gamble! Sing and dance! Even brawl if you do not fear Bruuk’s club!

Ironforge, Military Ward, Bruuk’s Corner: 20:00 RT Friday 15th.

Hello everyone! This is meant as an initiative to bring some more roleplay to Ironforge. It will be a reoccuring event on Fridays but on occasional weeks there might be gaps. These events are primarily simply social roleplay in a tavern. Some games might be offered on some occasions but that will be posted ahead of time.

Cheers! Come all! Bring all!

Fer Khaz Modan!

24 Likes

och

This quality post was provided and approved by Khaz Modan’s finest.

1 Like

EVERYONE! GET IN HERE! in ten characters

3 Likes

[Puts on a Dwarf mask]

O-ck aye, lady, I am here for my dice prizes.

No, no, just ignore the horns.

2 Likes

Half price?
Thah means I can buy two drinks and save enough coin tae buy another full drink!
And if ah buy another drink with that one I jes saved meself enough coin fer yet another drink!!

3 Likes

Time to streamline drink into me bloodstream

A bump for Ironforge and Khaz Modan. All should come and see the splendor of the dwarven capital!

4 Likes

Sounds like a fun initiative. Might pop on my dwarf. The only thing that’s better than a beer…is a beer on discount! :beers:

4 Likes

Don’t mind me, just bumping this up So people will remember this…

1 Like

More bumps. Give us all the bumps. Awareness to the cause!

2 Likes

bumps in 10 chars

och

2 Likes

Woo! ALCOHOL!

2 Likes

HAHA PILE ON! in ten characters.

4 Likes

Tonight’s the night! Get yourself hammered and enjoy the laughs!

2 Likes

Dwarves, friends of dwarves, tonight is the night! At eight horn Bruuk will start offering you the usual assortment of drinks at half the price! Do not miss it! Participate in the small dicing tournament if you desire to win a price fit for any dwarf!

4 Likes

and so it begins

1 Like

This is the reckoning, where all healers (Excpet Dwarves) get Dwarved.

The first of Bruuk’s Happy Hour is nearing it’s end now towards midnight. It was a great success in my mind, plenty of people showed up. Mainly dwarves but a few of the other races as well. Would love to see more Alliance guests next time, people that might not be in the great mountain city very often! Since the Hammerguard will most likely be away from the city the following friday the next event will probably be on the 8th of February!

Thanks everyone that came! You made this evening great!

2 Likes

Ach! Where’s me ale, lads?! Ah wos told there’d be ALE!

The next happy hour will be on Friday 8th! Last time we had a lot of dwarves, so let me see some more races show up! It would be especially nice to see our shorter cousins.

There are NO scheduled games this time. This might change or there might be something unscheduled but assume that there wont be! I’m not the most inventive when it comes to games. Share your ideas if you have some!

Ironforge, Military Ward, Bruuk’s Corner: 20:00 RT Friday 8th.

4 Likes