[A-RP] Eastvale is opening it's doors!

After spending the last few months recruiting and situating ourselves in the beautiful forest of Elwynn we’re ready to open ourselves up to the wider roleplay community!

If you want to stay up to date with the happenings in Eastvale I urge you to join our discord! Here you’ll find information regarding events such as Social Nights in the Tavern, Auctions and Fairgrounds!

https://discord.gg/HBZGCfT

Eastvale is a roleplay initiative started in an effort to spread roleplay toward the morally acceptable areas of Elwynn Forest, rather than having it confined strictly to the city and Duskwood. Our goal is to provide meaningful roleplay of good quality that offers something you might not find in the city, or any other major roleplay hub.

We are strong advocates of organic roleplay, so encourage you to pop by. You might end up joining a hunt for bandits and brigands, hired to clear the Kobolds out of the local mine, sent on a quest to gather trade goods or simply find yourself roped into a little gambling.

Services

• The King’s Arms - Our local tavern owned and run by Amlyn Fairweather. Here you’ll find affordable rooms, a good drink and even better company! Amlyn is also known for loaning coin at a reasonable interest rate.
  • Eastvale Stables - Run by John Hatteras and his stable hand Tam Frost , you can find horse tack, horse training and… you guessed it… horses! Along with cheap stabling. Check out our catalogue!

https://www.flipsnack.com/eastvalestables/catalogue.html

• Eastvale Clinic - Doctor Elise Arden tends to the wounded at her clinic, if you’re injured on the road or you’re looking for medical supplies pop by!
  • The Constabulary - Headed up by Richard Hopper, the constabulary is here to protect.
  • Government Office - Rt. Hon. Katriona A. Hollenburg is our Councillor, Treasurer and Minister for Local Government & Rural Affairs. If you’ve got a problem, wish to set up shop or purchase land - she’s the one to go to.
20 Likes

Rad lads :ok_hand:

2 Likes

As someone who’s Character is from Eastvale, I am eager to see this prosper. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

My character has lived their for fifty five years (except during the evacuation during the first war), so if you feel like your character would be friends with Eastvale’s stable master hook me up and we can RP like old acquaintances!

(Sometimes i’m on my alt Háttérás) :wink:

A not often used Blacksmith might have a place to stop by now

2 Likes

I really like this. It would be nice to drop by sometime. The last time I visited, I had a blast.
A nice community.

1 Like

Oh my, I need to pop by to browse the stock of horses!

1 Like

Uh oh, in ten characters.

1 Like

Yeah, watch yourself, son.

You can check out our stock here:

https://www.flipsnack.com/eastvalestables/catalogue.html

3 Likes

I can really vouch for this community. They have a memorable bunch of characters, and are very welcoming. I would definitely pop by if your character is ICly travelling past Eastvale

2 Likes

You all should listen to Queen Kelly… :wink:

We’ve currently got that nasty group of brigands in town who go by the name ‘Men of Good Faith’!

1 Like

Nay! Lible and Slander. The Men of Good Faith are clearly just innocent circus people trying to scrape by in this post-war economy.

7 Likes

I love this idea a lot! Will keep this in mind when we travel past that area. It is always a shame when you have to skip Elwynn or rush through it cause of Goldshire. Thank you for this concept and good luck with it!

I agree, Elwynn is a nice quaint place for RP. We’d also be looking to partner with other guilds for trade-agreements to buy our chief export of lumber. The time to rebuild what conflict has destroyed is now, with an armistice on the way.

1 Like

Oh my, that’s an awesome catalogue! I love the work with the breeds - too many see a horse as simply a horse. If you do not know already; the Evendale breed is the breed sold lorewise. You might consider adding it to your stock eventually :slight_smile: Really nice!

1 Like

I give you guys my approval stamp.:star:
Great initiative :pray:

1 Like

Sharks in the Water
The counselors resignation comes at a bad timing, with Jasperlode Mine being taken over by a private merchants company, the tax-cuts that it afforded the town of Eastvale is no longer in effect. As such the townsfolk are once again paying the taxes they once were during the Fourth War.

The people grumble and moan, though with the promise of new jobs through “Shark Industries” with their plan to re-open Jasperlode Mine, some of the townsfolk appear content with the change in ownership. Though how long before they find out that the tax spike is thanks to Chuck Shark and not the “Greedy ‘Fat Cat’ Katriona”?

3 Likes

Thanks! I can’t believe I missed that… I’ll add it to my catalogue :wink:

2 Likes

It’s okay - it’s a wierd place they put the info! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s in here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races/human
And thank you for the good deal we made last time I visited Eastvale

1 Like

Rumours of an evil creature residing in Jasperlode mine begins to spread throughout the town.

Three of the town’s lumberyard workers have gone missing. Luckily, an old acquaintance of the stablemaster, Brother Orwaith, found himself at the King’s Arms. Orwaith along with his two squires have took it upon themselves to rescue the missing men and help the townsfolk with the trouble brewing within Jasperlode mine.

2 Likes