[A-RP] Eastvale is opening it's doors!

I’ve been meaning to stop by on one of my characters for a while but I still haven’t gotten around to it. When are you guys usually active? My friend and I have a couple of characters who might be looking for a place to occupy themselves :stuck_out_tongue:

Which days/hours would you say the place is more active right now?

Also, are the Men of Good Faith still around?

Elemental Entwinement
The day which follows the clearing of Jasperlode Mine and the banishing of the Elemental back to its home plane, rumours and tell of giant spider infestation begin to spread around town. The collapse of the mine entrance only lending some ‘validity’ to the tales. Much of the townsfolk whom accepted job offers from Shark begin to grumble about his failure to start the mine operations, with a few even beginning to leave and beg the lumber foreman for their jobs back. This spells some trouble with Charlie Shark and his business ventures, as he grows more desperate to begin operations.

1 Like

Typically there’s a few of us every night, though the surge times are typically the weekend. A good way to see if any of us are IC is to /who Eastvale, and have a look at who is loitering around Elwynn Forest

They’re not here for now, they moved on after the Third Cohort chased them out of town following their heist on our inn “The Kings Arms”

4 Likes

Late this evening there would be a great ruckus during the darker hours. Torch-light would fill the town as the local baker hollers and shouts “Thief! Stop him, he’s a thief!”

The man managed to make it all the way to the road to the Capital before he was intercepted by a city sergeant that the Constabulary would have on documents named “Guardsman Javert” as the arresting officer.

It’s rumored that the arrested thief was a veteran - and is leaving behind a niece once he is given to the Stockades to serve his sentence. Five years for theft and burglary, and fourteen for attempting to evade capture.

A pillar of smoke rises through the middle of the town, as the light of a great fire fights off the oncoming twilight. Two civil servants, administrators of the council, can be seen tossing bundles of gathered papers onto the flame. These papers can be seen littered on the ground, and in bunches, the civil servants pick them up and throw them onto the burning stack.
One of these papers blows through the wind. You catch it and glance over it:

CONFRONTATION AT COUNCIL : LOCAL VETERAN DEFENDED BY LIL JOHN AND HIS HEROES
Last night, the parasitic forces that have gripped the council of our great township, sought once more to wind their tentacles around the neck of the community. This time, the prime parasite, Miss Amlyn Greedweather, set her sights on the aged war veteran who sought to requisition food for his family. She demanded that he be executed, and brought to heel for the crime of not wishing his wife and children to starve. Let it be known that her lapdog, and agent of the bourgois classes, Mawric, stood with her in this aim.
Lil Jon interrupted her hate-filled class warfare by slamming his hammer and sickle on the council table. “ENOUGH!” he shouted. “The working poor will not be alienated and demonised by you any more! Either you lower his sentence to serve the other poor of the community, or you will be purged upon the altar of revolution.”
Beside him, the great hero of the working classes, Miss Kitha, stood with her shoulders back, proud in service of the revolution: “I stand with him. You will not grind the poor under your heel any more, witch!”
And the withering parasite obeyed the will of the people.

Little on the nose, for a name.

Good tale though.

The real name is actually Fairweather, but the publication is a scathing tabloid type propaganda - so the name was changed to reflect that type of trash news writing.

2 Likes

A friendly reminder that Eastvale is your one-stop shop for buying some horses…

https://www.flipsnack.com/eastvalestables/catalogue.html

1 Like

4 Likes

I never see anyone around

You’re best off doing a /who Eastvale to check if we’re there first. Christmas has been sucking away a lot of our guys times.

We’ve got some exciting plans to announce in the new year!

2 Likes

I shall do somepoint.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.