[PCU][A-RP-PvP] <Heart of Oak> Marines - No Conscripts, No Cowards!

That’s not even the case, Sindri.

A solid concept built on some strong foundations. Looking forward to meeting this gang IC in either a battle or just casually. Certainly brings a fresh take to a military based guild. Wishing you the best and hoping for a successful launch!

6 Likes

Same :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I now wish I didn’t race change my old Human Marine to a Dwarf. Godamnit.

We accept dwarves! In fact, our roster is quite racially balanced at the moment : )

4 Likes

Dwarves are more than welcome, yes!
Also had a lot of fun with this guild the past few days, looking forward to the adventures to come!

2 Likes

Hello!

We’ve been having a great time thus far at the War Games, trying to earn a reputation and get our names out there!

I’m doing some final work behind the scenes and I’m confident we can get things fully up and running in the next two weeks.

For anyone thinking of joining, currently we have a big IC need for a tidesage/shaman character to act as a navigator - but anyone who suits the concept is more than welcome to sign up : )

No Conscripts, No Cowards!

6 Likes

I just had a read through this forum thread. Your concept is very well written, I must admit!

I wish you the best of luck with it all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello!

We have finished the War Games - unfortunately I had to be absent for the final days, but huge thanks to Ortellus and everyone else who gave us sudden latecomers a warm welcome.

We are currently stationed in Thelsamar in Loch Modan briefly before our first deployment - we are hoping to get fully under way soon!

We are also attending the Wetlands campaign at the end of June - and welcome new recruits who wish to get involved there, too.

No Conscripts, No Cowards!

4 Likes

Good RP so far, and many events upcoming.

Heart of Oak. Wants YOU! To bring victory to the Alliance.

4 Likes

Hello!

After some great RP and a successful first event, the guild is now fully operational! Please feel free to get in touch either by PM or IC mail if you wish to be considered for the crew!

The ship will be moored in Stormwind Harbour for a time, to train our new members and recruit new prospects.

SIXTH FLEET CORSAIR HEART OF OAK SEEKS CREW
NO CONSCRIPTS, NO COWARDS

HIGHLY SOUGHT:

• TIDEPRIEST/SHAMAN/DRUID
  • WIZARD

PAY NEGOTIABLE
DANGER GUARANTEED

ENQUIRIES: CAPTAIN BRANON TELLINGWORTH

FOR THE ALLIANCE

4 Likes

Great news!

Though I reckon the pirates of another thread are not very fond of the navy trying to do them in. :wink:

Pirates tend to have a bad time against Kul Tiran ships, we’ve found…

The Heart will be in Stormwind tonight and getting some training done for our new crew, before enjoying an opportunity to RP-PVP with some friends across the pond!

2 Likes

Good luck bro :purple_heart:

1 Like

We’ve returned from a short but violent RP-PVP mini-campaign in Tirisfal, and now looking to recruit more soldiers for the upcoming Wetlands campaign. Get in contact to enlist and enjoy good RP!

A great time had at the Wetlands campaign - sadly RL events meant I couldn’t command the whole thing at once but I hope following a giant one-eyed madman was fun : )

We’re currently taking advantage of the new patch to experience the story and get some gear, but we’ll be actively recruiting for the upcoming campaigns in July and August as well as exploring our own storyline in events. There’s no better time than now to get involved!

2 Likes

I HIGHLY recommend these chaps,

… Perhaps in the future we can plan some events together. :crazy_face:

1 Like

We had a lot of fun scouring for Perenolde - though we ended up striking more Horde than clues!

Our next foray with the Alliance will be in early August for the upcoming PCU campaign, and we will be running our own events in between. Please get in touch if you want to get involved!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.