[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: More than meets the ice!

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

'Where the mountains are old,
and the winds blow cold,
grows a herb with yet another story to be told.

Where life grows slow,
beneath perpetual snow,
is where you must search if you wish to know.

Where the moon shines bright,
with the palest of light,
she awaits as you travel deep within the night.’

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 12 of August at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :full_moon:

5 Likes

Isilae looks at the leaflet delivered in the mail, struggling to work out the common written on it

“Green house… Green… house… Monday.”

she nods to herself

(Draenei) “This must be the one I was asked to, Jorei. I best head back to Stormwind, I have learned what I can here”

she bends down and gently pats the crab

Fingers crossed, I make this. IRL is a bit complex at the moment but in theory Monday should be normal.

4 Likes

I verily hope to attend this, or have one of my friends or relatives do so, since I hear The Botany Band is always intriguing and entertaining to interact with.

I shall, or someone shall in my stead, if circumstances allow. Family truly is a blessing, but it does require some well spent time and effort.

4 Likes

From Sharon’s Secret Shopping List:

Sturdy boots
A new sickle
A hip flask
Enough dwarven mead to fill a hip flask
WARM UNDERWEAR!!!

Mountain survival, I am ready. :snowflake:

3 Likes

Fly, fly, little thread, up to the top :butterfly:

1 Like

I’m very sad I missed that one. Unfortunately, there is no RP without the Internet, and mine refused to cooperate until very recently. :frowning:

I hope nobody forgot their warm underwear!

3 Likes

Dulvarinn looked exhausted as he pondered the stories Kuhuine had just told him of the events that had occurred in his absence. Outside the birds was chirping in the streets, Olisarra was tending to a new patient, Vicktor Ebonfall groaned once again in his bathtub and Angelique Butler was busy emptying a crate of bandages. Kuhuine regarded Dulvarinn with a worried expression:

– ‘I understand that it must be strange to sleep two months away like this.’

Dulvarinn attempted to chuckle, but ended up coughing instead.

– ‘Well… it was not exactly the Emerald Dream.’

– ‘You know you cannot do this forever.’

– ‘I can barely do it now. Murozond. This is the job.’

– ‘It is my job and I have not been doing it. I have been reacting. Not leading.’

She stood up and sighed as she fondled the leaves on the Tiger Lily left in the pot on the bedside table. Dulvarinn looked at her curiously:

– 'You said they used Stones of Elune to awaken me? That was rather ingenious. Did you teach them how they are made?

A moment of silence followed as Kuhuine responded with a hesitant glance:

– ‘They figured it out.’

3 Likes

Screenshot delivery :butterfly: Thank you so much for the event :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A couple of those must be from a different event, because you can see Ethan (I was on Tiara this time) and Seren (I don’t recall her last evening).

2 Likes

Ah, yes, well caught! Updated :slight_smile:
Someone´s screenshot folder is in need of cleaning!

1 Like

Such beautiful screenshots! I really regret not being there–it looks like an epic adventure.

So… we finally have Dulvarinn back?

2 Likes

He’s alive and awake, but I’m not sure if he’ll be in the condition to lead by Monday.

2 Likes

Those are some lovely shots. I really like the shot with the purple flowers in the foreground and the one where Snipper looks huge :D.

Also, just realised I put the wrong belt on… Oh well >_>

3 Likes

Me too! Those eyes Snipper has :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.