[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Rejuve-national Kaldorei Day

A leaflet is placed on a local billboard, a bit more neatly than the last one.

'Elunarian Spiceberry is a small and unassuming fruit, but its sweet taste, delightful crunch and distinctive gingerbread-like aroma made it a very popular snack amongst children and adults alike. Spiceberry bushes, up until recently so abundant around Darnassus, have been considered extinct ever since the tragic loss of Teldrassil.

Hope, much like a spiceberry bush, needs but a single seed to sprout anew. Now the Botany Band embarks on a quest to find one such hopeful seed so that a little piece of home may be returned to the recently uprooted Kaldorei people.

Home is where the heart is, and who doesn’t :green_heart: berries?

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Monday the 9th of September at 20:00 CET.

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :strawberry:

5 Likes

I should be able to make this one. I might come along as Cherwina rather than Isilae though. This week has been rather emotionally difficult and I’m not sure I could RP Isilae well in my current state.

5 Likes

Event day bump!

Some adventurous members of the Band met in Boralus on Saturday. Drinks were knocked back, embarrassing stories were shared, suspicious Dark Iron dwarves were met, and now the Elder has ideas.

…And possibly an admirer. Who knows?

2 Likes

Have a fantastic time tonight. It sounds absolutely wonderful, as always :butterfly:

Screenshot delivery as promised, Sharon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s us! The nerds right in the middle. The ones with the bush!..

…I am only belatedly realizing that Ethan basically took a toddler to a pub crawl. We might or might not be terrible role models.

(As always sending a big thank-you to Alunaria for a fantastic edit and letting me borrow her fancy trust level 3 powers for screenshot purposes. :green_heart:)

3 Likes

Hey, he got him mineral water! And Warp Splinter needs to, uh, socialize and, uh… Ethan’s never done this before. The other kid came pre-raised.

3 Likes

– ‘An’da! An’da!,’ beamed the little whitehaired girl as she ran into his arms. The warm atmosphere within the cottage with the delectable smell of fresh pastry was a pleasant contrast to the myriad of snowflakes in the duned landscape outside. They had expected him by midnight, but the blizzard had claimed a few additional hours of travelling.

‘Ithiluna!’ chuckled Dulvarinn as he embraced her in a tight hug, closed his eyes and enjoyed the subtle scent of Icecap in her hair. Haidene and Lyranne regarded them both smiling from the kitchen and Ithiluna writhed with excitement and regarded her father.

– ‘We have made a pie! With berries that Min’da brought home from the Temple of the Moon! Can you smell what kind of berries it is? Can you?’

Dulvarinn inhaled slowly and opened his eyes. His hair was soaked and the rainy streets of Dalaran once again filled his senses. Starfall Village was now far away and long ago. He blinked and examined the characteristic words on the billboard leaflet one last time.

– ‘Home is where the heart is.’ :pie:

4 Likes

Yeah, definitely going to come along as Cherwina tonight. Isilae will return soon though, I’m starting to feel better.

5 Likes

Aww, you went to where Alunaria lives… :broken_heart:

Another Screentshot delivery :butterfly:

4 Likes

Thank you all for a great event. It really did help bring my mood up. I cried while RPing with Pola but it also brought a lovely smile to my face. :slight_smile:

Isilae will return for the next event.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for posting the screenshots, Alunaria! :green_heart:
And I’m glad I could help lift your spirits a bit, Cherwina. :blue_heart:

When in doubt, take your humans on a walk around the lake.
…And gather poop.

5 Likes

Sorry I had to dash and missed this one. Looks absolutely lovely! :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.