[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

Well, you know the saying; “you reap what you sow”.

3 Likes

Yet you accept the apology and continue. Just leave it. We are not collaborating, and properly never will. Let it go.

Ehm, no I never said that I accepted it. You saying something doesn’t make it true.

2 Likes

You do you. I do me. My guild enjoys being in my company. Both before and after the reform. Some has rejoined due to the reform. Please, do continue your childish shaming.

Fun fact, your replies make a good drinking game.

4 Likes

What have I done that is particularly low to you, in the past?

Regardless, I have to take this avenue to speak to you and your guild, since you never even bothered to talk to me in private.

This entire event from my perspective can be found in this thread:

https://
eu.battle
.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619992340?page=1

6 Likes

I sometimes think that your bum is jealous of your mouth with all that manure that comes out of your mouth. What you three are doing here is disgusting.

Ah, so when you run out of arguments. You resort to insults.

Following our conscience to let people know of your hypocrisy, inconsistency and outright lying is disgusting?

Okay.

6 Likes

The only thing that’s disgusting here is that you resort to throwing big meanie words at anyone who says something remotely negative or brings up your past shady antics, because you’re too much of a child to own up to what you’ve done. It’s ridiculous that you expect someone to accept your half effort and coerced apology just because you want to see the issue swept under the rug.

You’re doing a far better job of painting your own picture than anyone else in this thread.

4 Likes

Your situational awareness is just obsolete to a point that it is non-existent. In total, for you it is better to keep your silence and be thought of as an imbecile than to continue typing and remove all the remaining doubt.

8 Likes

Please do continue.

Low energy Lysandré

Expect a few posts to get [REDACTED]

1 Like

inb4 [VOIDED]

Carry on with this.

Why aren’t you talking to me, or dispelling the things i’ve said, unless you stand by my description of you and our relationship in my initial post?

3 Likes

inb4 [VOIDED]

munches popcorn

So yeah, Lysandre, why are you not replying to Erhardt? Or did you mean that as a statement, not a rhetorical question?

3 Likes

pours up a beer

Yeah I think we’re at the “proceed with spam-denial-block out everything” phase, boys.

The saddest part is that this is exactly how Lysandre acts in his roleplay whenever his character is under the metaphorical fire.

6 Likes