[A-RP] The Dainty Damsel

“Life aboard The Damsel is simply amazing! You make friends and you go on adventures greater than you ever dared to imagine. There’s nothing quite like sitting in the Crow’s Nest with the wind to your face while you watch the sunset paint the skies with all the shades of red. And then you hit a storm.” -Feather

“See, this crew is my family. The ship is my home and these new swabs we allow to step aboard are mere little lost ones at first. Even the experienced war bitten bugs that come in are all so lost and naked first. Then with every mission, every thunderstorm from the gundeck and every rain soaked night in the cold, they harden.” - The captain

OOC
A crew of privateers born in early 2017. We are a friendly bunch and together we create stories where we touch on comedy, horror, action, and drama. Often all in the same event! We set up a playground for you, and you decide to what extent you wish to partake and help build this playground. Build a sandcastle. Kick down another castle. Make sand-angels. Get sand in places where no one should have sand…

What we offer:

• A discord full of channels both for ooc interactions and for ic interactions.
  • A friendly and respectful environment.
  • Power to influence the paths the ship and crew takes, including the NPCS we use.
  • A steady flow of events DM’d by officers mostly, at times sailors or friends.
  • Very basic teachings and help with the sailing aspects of our roleplay. We do not expect anyone to know how to sail, just as we do not expect our medics to be IRL professionals. We help out, and we work around things!

Oh and…

• No level restrictions
  • No race/class restrictions aside Death knights, pyromaniacs and part smurf/part volvo; mix breeds.
  • Yes, we accept alts.
  • We love questions. Throw them our way, I dare you.

If you are interested in sailing with us, joining the crew or working with us; contact one of our officers in game or via AA!
We look forward to hear from you!

Captain Khalila Darling
Quartermaster Owyn Connal
Master of Coin Brindal Madbranch
Boatswain Frank Darby.

19 Likes

The only crew that’d babysit my mute, close-to-dead, cursed aquatic freak of a character…- Also genuinely some of the nicest people I’ve ever met, incredible writers, nautical or otherwise, and we have one hell of a Discord.

5 Likes

Arrrrgh the mighty ship of scoundrels and monsters! a wonderful place for amusement!

3 Likes

Hey Chumbucket is a very valued member of the crew! I keep telling you this but I’ll keep ravin bout it: He is heartbreakingly sweet, scary and funny all in the same emote. Love it!

2 Likes

:musical_note: The dainty damsel sails and roars, with messmates all abound.

A jolly crew, from east to west, ohoh, they’ve been around.

Of all the tales that we have told, there’s one name that sticks out.

We speak of course, oh yes indeed, of Captain Darling’s bout!

Hey-di-ley your way to riches, hey-didle-ey dey dey

Hey-di-ley your way to riches, till the end of days!

A small excerpt from a shanty that was written and sung by Manning and Dusir from the guild! Come join us while we sing our way into certain doom on a regular basis.

5 Likes

Congratulations to Brindal Madbranch for his promotion to Master of Guns, and a warm welcome to our newest member, Niffle Sparkwrench!

4 Likes

Build a sandcastle. Kick down another castle. Make sand-angels. Get sand in places where no one should have sand…

I don’t like sand. It’s rough and coarse and gets everywhere…

On topic, seem like a decent bunch. Looking forward to RPing with you all!

3 Likes

Not even a day in and you Anakin my guild. Bilgepump duty for you! -->

3 Likes

Great to see you guys have set sail once more!

3 Likes

So uh, it’s been a bit quiet here in our thread lately! This is because the entire crew has been imprisoned in Tol Dagor after being arrested for piracy, murder and assault on military personnel. They didn’t let us access the forums in there. That’s entirely why, we didn’t forget our thread at all.

Anyway, while this plotline moves forward, the crew is in Boralus, in case anyone wants to get in touch!

6 Likes

_Been busy biting crocolisks in Tol Dagor… I mean, uh, what? _

The crew is currently in Booty Bay. Youre welcome to join us in our whimsical madness and darkness.

3 Likes

Feeling kind of thirsty. I’ll have milk in a skull mug!

1 Like

:evergreen_tree:Happy Winter veil and merry christmas to the lot of you! :evergreen_tree:

Our recruitment will be closed during the holidays because we simply do not have time to be active enough between eating too much, sleeping too little and visiting families.

:bangbang: We will open recruitment again the first week of January, 2020.
In addition we will also provide a new main storyline for our crew.
Dun dun dun…
If you want to join in the fun and contribute to our creative playground, give us a poke then! Until then we hope you have a lovely last itty bit of 2019!
:black_heart: Captain and crew.

4 Likes

The crew welcomes Lornaeon as our newest member! And after celebrating the holiday of Winter Veil, we’re just about ready to set sail again!

3 Likes

Looking to get in touch very soon! Hoping to join with a bud very soon <3

3 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you and your buddy at Booty Bay!

3 Likes

Our recruitment is open!

2 Likes

holy feck that sounded good.

2 Likes

It’s a genuinely wonderful place to be! Helpful, nice and very friendly people! As long as you don’t mess with the cook, that is…!!! 10/10 would sail again.

3 Likes

It’s by our sailors Dusir and Manning and oh yes I agree!!

2 Likes