[A-RP] - The Evernight Aegis

Formed sometime after the end of the Fourth War, The Evernight Aegis, serves primarily as a Kaldorei-dominated collective that strives for the betterment and protection of Kalimdor, and by-in-large, Azeroth from threats that threaten to destroy the delicate balance and natural order.

Due to being dominated by Kaldorei, The Aegis has a permanent ‘home’, in Astranaar - though its missions and duties may call us elsewhere, the Guild will always return to this location. Building upon the somewhat shattered relationship between the Alliance and Kaldorei forces the Aegis acts with the Alliance’s backing - the collective efforts of the group seeking to solidify relations as well as bring together the various ‘wronged’ races that suffered as a result of the Fourth War.

The Aegis also features a strong sense of Religion, with the Kaldorei primarily devoting themselves to Elune’s teachings, other religions are indeed welcomed and encouraged.

There is also a ‘darker’ sect of the Aegis that seeks to bring together the more ‘shunned’ and ‘overlooked’ members of the Alliance that utilise magic that could be considered dangerous or corruptive, such as Void, Fel and even Necromancy. The Aegis seeks to have a minimal number of these Darkcasters in order to make use of their strengths for the betterment of all.

All races of the Alliance are welcomed in the Aegis, provided they share the same ideals of unification, follow the tenets and beliefs of the Alliance and strive to see Kalimdor thrive once more in the wake of the destruction it has seen in recent times.

Ranks

Initiate: Those that joined the guild are first placed as an Initiate for a short ‘trial’, once the Council and by-in-large your peers agree that you are a good fit. You will be elevated to one of two ranks depending on what you are.

Umbral: This Rank serves as the home for our more shunned members, a home for the Void Elves, Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Warlocks to make their own. They won’t be many, but they are welcomed.

Gladestalker: Our regular ‘member’ rank. Once elevated to here you will be considered fully fledged persons of the Aegis.

Waywatcher: For exemplary service, devotion and attitude one could be elevated to the rank of Waywatcher - this rank is for those that have proven themselves capable and a valuable asset to the cause of the Aegis.

Councillor The ‘head’ of the Aegis consists of a Council that collectively oversee the goings-on. With various skill sets and experiences it is the hope that the Council can adapt to any situation that might present itself.

As mentioned above The Evernight Aegis is designed to be somewhat of a bridge between the wronged Kaldorei and the Alliance - distancing themselves from the somewhat zealous ways of Tyrande the hope is to create a unified path forward, with the Alliance.

Who do I contact to join?

Myself, Iyadriel, Nayaséla and Talonbark are the Councillors at present! Poke any of us when we’re online and we can sort you out!

What events can I expect?
We aim to run 2-3 events a week, these may follow a certain storyline or be one-offs!

Roll System?
We have our own roll system that has been designed by Yldrath, which is actively fed back on to promote a more custom experience for our members to enjoy!

22 Likes

OwO whats dis?

Currently relaxing in Astranaar while dealing with local troubles. Feel free to come and say hi

We took down some bad guys the other night!
Now we are preparing for the next fight!
I have some wonderful guildies and passionate officers. I am looking forward to more adventures with them <3

More bad guys are getting downed and more shall get downed! The current main plot continues ever onward, and we would love for others to join our merry little band and experience it.

1 Like

We’re still in Astranaar for the time being. Come say hi! Not all of us bite.

As we wrap up the Plot™ against the Bad Guys™ in a week and then some, we’ll be moving down to Feralas for a nice chill vacation. There will definitely not be Bad Guys™ emerging there.

We’ve got a nice crew of active members going and we’d love for more people to join us! Hit up Yldrath, Lymeldra or me if you’re interested.

1 Like

You write bad guys once and is then bullied by your own guildies for it… :frowning:

We defended Ashenvale from some loyalists causing trouble the other night, but we soon move on to the next place!

We are currently in Feralas where we plan to stay for a while and see what kind of trouble we can get into!

Currently contending with the trials of a wicked Coven that have moved into the area, the Aegis finds rest and respite under the boughs of Feathermoon Stronghold. What horrors await them when they venture into the wilds?

These guys are cool.
10/10
Would get hit with lightening again. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us Callean!

Last night we ended up in big trouble and fought a hag and her minions, but for now we remained victorious!

1 Like

I hope to see you all at the Great Hunt in a few days time! I’ve even set aside from food from the feast for all the hard work the Aegis has put in these last few weeks!

See you there friends!

2 Likes

The finale to the plot arrived and we brought the matron to the witches down!
Now we are soon off on a week long vacation in Pandaria!

2 Likes

Yes, the evil witches are gone. And we shall drink some Pandarian Ale to victory!

1 Like

Soon the pandaren drinks are done!
But it has been fun chilling for a while.

You seem familiar :thinking:

Not a corner of Pandaria will be left unexplored by this elf ~

Time sure flies when you’re having fun :crying_cat_face:

Uh oh, I think we have too add a Spiderman meme here!

Our tasks in Darkshore are coming to a finale. Excited to know where we are going next!

1 Like

Doing the thing that I was told too.

1 Like