[A-RP] The Lionheart - Heroes of the Alliance!

AA: www.argentarchives.org/node/207730
Recruitment status: Currently recruiting (March 2021)

Summary

–In Character–

The Lionheart is an officially chartered guild within the Alliance. It is a guild consisting of powerful and unique individuals, loyal to Azeroth and the Alliance, who have united together to face the darkness that threatens the world. Often they can be found on the frontlines facing the most dangerous of foes, whether by themselves or fighting alongside valued allies. As such, it is expected that those who seek to join their ranks are of sufficient skill and experience to face great threats - or that they have the potential to grow into the next generation of heroes.

With the Fourth War over and their nemesis Kazramath vanquished for good, the Lionheart returned to a life of peace and relative quiet, where they could work to deal with smaller threats. However, it did not take long for new enemies to rear their heads and the Lionheart have ventured into the Shadowlands to face yet another serious threat…

Do you have what it takes to become a hero?

–Out of Character–

Shortly summarized, the Lionheart is a multi-racial heroic/adventure guild made up of powerful characters with their unique quirks and skillsets. While there is often an emphasis on ‘realism’ in Argent Dawn’s roleplay, we embrace the high fantasy setting that Warcraft is. The sky is the limit as it were, and one can expect adventures that will bring you to all the corners of Azeroth.

We also have a very active and inclusive Discord community, where former and current guild members alike come together to chat, and even join in playing other games outside of WoW.

The discord community ranges from being a place where guild members can chat and get information about events, from gaming, to comics to politics. The community prides itself of being a very inclusive and fun space, where everyone is welcome to be themselves and express themselves.

Joining us

Recruitment is handled in stages where we ensure both IC and OOC that the character wishing to join is a good fit for the guild, ensuring that everyone will be happy.

Stage One - OOC interview

If you wish to join the Lionheart, then you are invited to get in touch with any of our recruitment contacts (listed below) at any time. They will help you with any questions you might have, and will hear out your character’s concept if you’re thinking about joining. Please be patient with us, as it may take a day or two before we can get back to you.

Stage Two - IC Interview

Once the green light is given OOC, we will arrange an interview IC. Since the Lionheart - at least from an IC perspective - doesn’t go out and recruit people, we expect the potential recruit to write to one of the officers in-character with their expressed interest in joining the guild. The officer will respond with a suggested time, date and place for the interview. If your character makes a good impression during the interview and convinces the officer that they are a good fit for the guild, then it’s on to the final stage of the process.

Stage Three - A Daring (Group) Quest!

With the interview over, the recruit is given a formal invitation to join the guild. They will have some time to get to know the other members in the guild before the final stage of their induction takes place, in the form of a quest where they will work together with other recruits to complete a short task. This is a DMed event for a group of 3-5 recruits where they must prove themselves and complete the given task. Once they succeed, they’re officially signed up with the Lionheart and are promoted to full-fledged members.

Stage Four - Final Approval

Once you’ve done your group quest, joined our discord and gotten to know us a little as a guild, the Officers will review whether or not your character fits in with the guild, and whether you fit within our OOC community as well. Usually there are no issues with this, but we’d still like to make absolutely sure. The Officers will let you know within a short time.

Recruitment contacts

The guild is ran by three Lieutenants, in a flat command structure.

— Konrad (Lieutenant)

— Thunderbraid (Lieutenant)

— Zeranti (Lieutenant)

Summary

— Smaller to medium sized events + more personalised events.

— Focus on character progression.

— Creating that authentic adventuring guild feel.

— Overarching narratives where the smaller groups contribute together!

— Working together with other guilds to fight greater threats.

30 Likes

I can also be found more often than not on Valis, also in the Lionheart.

8 Likes

Going out of my way here to shill these guys, they’re very friendly OOC, and IC adventuring with them is an absolute blast! When I was at a campaign all alone they let me tag along with them, haven’t regretted it since!

5 Likes

Seconded. Honestly some really good people here, if you’re Alliance (:nauseated_face:) and have the taste for adventure then these guys should be your first port of call!

:partying_face:

10 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever personally ran into this lot, but they’ve been around for quite a while me thinks and honestly they have a superb concept, so kuddos to the Lionheart and to those reading who are pondering to try them out…
Just go for it, you only have your IC limbs you can loose!

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

yeah they’re p ok in this guild i guess

2 Likes

Or any next of kin! Fun for the whole family!

2 Likes

Time to see how many characters will die within 1 week

Good luck!

4 Likes

Also as a note to other guilds out there. The Lionheart is looking to cooperate with any other guild for storylines and just generally working together and getting some roleplay going. Please drop a line to our officers if you’re interested and maybe we can come up with something!

This even extends to dreaded HORDE and NEUTRAL guilds.

4 Likes

I feel like I should be offended :thinking:

2 Likes

Shake. My. Head.

2 Likes

Trundlebird just wants a play date with Path of Glory again. :frowning_face: :pray:

2 Likes

May the Light be with you. I suspect you will need all the help you can get.

1 Like

Neutral ye say huh?

1 Like

Hey thats us too-!

Sounds like a fabulous guild friend- and as a high fantasy action adventurer myself, I’d love to see you guys around IC sometime, maybe save the world together!

1 Like

Three years.

I have been pooposting to Montero for three years.

2 Likes

and i regret every minute of it

The interactions with Lionheart has always been pleasant and nice, was good to fight besides them during campaigns and meet their characters.

Looking forward to meet them again!

1 Like

All the play dates I care about are between you and me. Round 2.

1 Like

Join today for cool hero RP, meme chat and emotional trauma

1 Like