[A-RP] The <Lionheart>

23/09/2018 09:36Posted by Caithalyn
23/09/2018 03:13Posted by Montero
do you enjoy tormenting me

Yes.

I was living under the assumption that she is the reason this guild even exists. The whole point is to torment her.
It's been a month or so since anyone last posted in this thread, so I guess I'll update it with a quick sum up of what we've been doing as of late:

We got ambushed at sea and different groups got shipwrecked all around Kul Tiras to combat a Horde Warband of powerful figures whom are trying to hunt us down for our actions combating the Horde. Following our recovery from the shipwreck and our fight against the Warband, we took a small break before we went to the Hinterlands to fight the Revantusk Trolls and Blood Elves who were trying to move forces into the Arathi Warfront. After our fight in the Hinterlands we regrouped in Stromgarde on our way back home, which resulted in our yearly Hallow's End party tonight.

Who knows what we'll do next, but it'll probably involve Lotheridan being a cruel DM.
For two decades I fully and honestly thought the Lorax was called Loras.

A small update for those who have been wondering: our recruitment is currently closed. After reviewing our community idea it turned out not to be as good in practice, which was completely possible as we experiment with new ways to get people involved with us. This, however, does mean that people who wish to join may be expected to wait a while for it.

In further news we participated in a small RP-PvP/PvE campaign withsome of the blood elf guilds over at the Hinterlands as well as our friends at Hand of Cenarius (and Footman!). Up next is the continuation of our “Return of Kazramath” campaign with chapter two starting the 2nd of December!

1 Like

you won’t be waiting long, since lotheridan’s dming is bound to get several of us killed

2 Likes

Please mercy.

1 Like

There is no mercy in this guild.

1 Like

Least of all for peasants like Glaedr :wink:

1 Like

The Lionheart is an amazing guild, both in-character and out-of-character. I very strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a more heroic guild!

4 Likes

It’s been the first day of the campaign and half the guild is dead.

1 Like

Lionheart. Now with 50% more dwarven trashtalk.

1 Like

It’s been the second day of the campaign and now they’re all back alive again.

Lotheridan is just toying with us at this rate.

1 Like

Did Lotheridan ascend to Super Lotheridan 2? Will he ever go further beyond?

2 Likes

Slams thread with newly rediscovered Light powers

Up you go!

We’re still here, people have nearly died several times, one of us has ACTUALLY died. Briefly.

He’s still trying to kill us.

3 Likes

This holiday season marks the seventh christmas Lotheridan’s ruined. The score’s now at least 7 ruined and 4 saved.

Let’s bring this thread into 2019. Yes, we’re still here.

Lotheridan will never be super in any sense of the word.

What the hell happened TB

3 Likes

He died for our sins.

(Memo for later; check which character you’re posting on before you post)

I almost killed him and he got an epiphany.