[A-RP] The <Lionheart>

Super gay?

Forgettably gay at most.

1 Like

An excerpt from the guild master’s journal.

21st of the first month

And so the Lionheart sets out again on yet another suicide mission. We have been asked to assist in Nazmir to draw the Zandalari and Horde there while the main invasion force strikes our true target. For the Lionheart this shouldn’t be too difficult, yet with all that has happened these past months and the enemies we’ve made I fear the dark swamps will be far more dangerous should our presence be known.

We’re tasked with clearing out smaller outposts while the ‘army’ strikes the Blood Gate. Once the Horde and their allies retaliate we’ll circle around and find a way into Zuldazar while the rest will fight for their lives. A sacrifice, but one that must be made to end this war.

During times like these I look around me and often wonder; whose face will be missing once we’re done this time?

6 Likes

"Oh, the Alliance is gonna pull off a suicide mission in the lead-up to the battle of Dazar’alor?

…
…
…

we’re gonna be smack dab in the middle of that, aren’t we"

6 Likes

At least none of us have lost our faces yet.

In the future. Brief the members of the group to specifically NOT anger any local gods.

3 Likes

I am a prickly soul.

Their false gods, surely

I see you guys are in Nazmir. Fancy meeting up for some brunch?

1 Like

Brunch with a lot of A S S WHOOPIN’ for you people.

1 Like

I’d also settle for regular brunch.

3 Likes

That’s not very Christian :latin_cross:

Elves go to heck

Please come collect Telaamon. He’s getting pungent.

Psh, a Lightforged does not become pungent. They’re like plastic.

The Lionheart’s time on Zandalar comes to an end after a brutal last clash with the Sanguine Eye last night!

It was a successful operation where the heroes had to survive in the swamps of Nazmir, even facing a mighty Loa who wiped the floor with them, and made their way to Dazar’alor itself to assist in the battle and take some of the spoils to deprive the Zandalari from precious resources.

That said, with us leaving Zandalar it doesn’t mean that our job is done! A few days of rest and relaxation awaits the Lionheart before they put their focus on other threats in the form of the nefarious Cult (and perhaps other plans that have been set in motion…).

2 Likes

Several are injured, Sorcha is insane and Regina is in a coma. You have a strange definition of success.

2 Likes

Pretty big win tbh

5 Likes

Our biggest win was when you fell at Loch Modan xoxo

1 Like

Guess again

1 Like