[A-RP] The Order Custodian - Open for Applications

“Be ambitious but never greedy. Serve your nation loyaly and truthfully. Be brave in the face of opposition. When you ride forth, do so with pride and devotion. Protect the borders and people of the Grand Alliance without a thought of reconsideration. And always be strong and ever relentless.” A hard clapping sound is heard echoing in the hall as a hand met that of the face of the kneeled one “And that is so you shall always remember it. Follow this vows and rise, rise Custodians!” - Sir Samuel C. Forge. High-Warden of the Custodians

The Order Custodian

The Brotherhood of the Order Custodians serve as protectors to the exposed borders and lands of the Alliance. Founded by High-Warden Samuel C. Forge after his return from his Errant quest to Alterac and Loredaeron. Creating the Order to defend the Grand Alliance’s and its Allies provinces and occupations. And they shall patrol this grounds through brave and hardy steeds as they gallantly charge into the fray with lance and courage. Cause of the role that the Order takes, horse riding is a costume all members of the Custodians must find great skill and elegance in. For it will allow rapid deployment and reinforcement to the exposed and threatened borders and areas that the Knights are needed. This create a certain bond between the rider and his/hers steed. The Order also specialize in Fortifaction and seeks renown and glory by defending their homelands and interests of the Alliance. With determination and ever relentless, they ride with head held high and utmost loyalty to the people, their nation and the Grand Alliance and find pride in it. For we are the Custodians and our hearts are devoted!

Concept
The Order Custodian follows the aspect of true protector Knights of the Alliance with a great pride and devotion to their duties and vows. With a focus on further character development into further renown and prestige as a protector of our lands. We be open to RP-PVP to earn renown and fear by our enemies. RP-PVE as we day to day are put on tasks to keep the provinces safe or further train our art of skill on horseback. Open to join Campaigns to earn glory and fame to our name and show that the Custodians are never idle and always vigilant and quick to action.

We be at many points moving around the regions of the Alliance to where we be most needed. For the moment the Custodians are stationed around Stormwind after their return from Stromgarde. Though we will operate at points in other provinces and abroad if our duties leads us further away.

Now, the guild will focus highly on character development and therefor wishes to take slow approach to growth. So only a few spots will be opened now and then for people to join. Taking the term Quality before Quantity rather serious but also for ourselves as we dont want to over-extend the capacity we can uphold for a proper and highly enjoyable RP ^^

We like to keep focus on each member individualy and therefor can only take in as many members as the officership are capable of through their irl time and schedules.

Is it a religious Knightly Guild?: No we are not focused around religion and any Knights of any type can join us no matter the faith you hold. Being a Paladin or not, you will be welcomed.

What type of Races or Knights can join?: All type of Knights or Squires are allowed to join the guild. May you be a Dwarf, Gnome, Human, Worgen, etc.

Can any other classes or of other professionals join?: We mainly be looking to have Knights, Squires or Aspiring Knights/Paladins to join our ranks. Being a Warrior or a man without the title of a Knight can join us still and be dubbed when promoted from the first rank to the next after proven yourself. Other classes such as Spellcasters, Rangers, Priests and Scouts are allowed to join as an Auxillary wing.

Are there Uniforms?: For the time being, no there are no uniforms but you are expected to wear the appropriate armor/attire. Take to mind it is expected that you wear the guild’s tabard on field duties or representation of the guild.

HOW TO JOIN
IC wise posts has been set up around Stormwind and the newly reconquered Stromgarde. The address to send a application letter is upon the posts and then you be given a invitation for a interview with the High Warden of the Custodians.

You can contact the GM ingame named OOC: Fórge
Or contact me through discord: Forge#4146

RULES
As everyone want, a mature and respectful environment. That is all i ask for. To be kind and respect each other. We play this game to have fun and enjoy ourselves and possibly make some friends. So please, hold to this virtues just like a Knight holds to his vows.

11 Likes

Can wholeheartly reccomend this, it has been long since there has been something in the Knight theme so to say.
That and big man Sam is a solid GM :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks alot! Super appriciated. But no one is as solid as moma Kary.

4 Likes

Always nice to have some fully belted Knights to act as big shiny targets while the archers take care of business :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though good luck with the guild. Looks like a great concept

2 Likes

Finally! Some proper RPG knight feel on Argent Dawn! How cool is that?

Joining this guild ICly felt like the recruitment of a follower in good ol’ Mount&Blade, and I loved every second of it. Nothing but our trusty steeds, sturdy lances, and unwavering faith in the Light to accompany us on our quest to find valor! (Not to forget any unfortunate peasant NPC’s that are to be sacrificed along the way…)

Looking forward to how the story will unfold. Cool stuff thus far.

1 Like

The First Valiant Charge

The walls were shaking and the ground rumbling. Hundreds of claws scratching at the gates. Hearthglen was under siege and the dead’s onslaught almost seemed relentless. That was what one of the defenders said at least…“They are relentless…”

But…So are we.

The Gigantic abomination created by a mad Necromancer had destroyed the gates of Hearthglen. The brave and bold garrison of the Keep rallied under the entitled Commander Crawder. Meant to hold their final ground against the horde of ghouls swarming through the rubble and wooden splinters. The lines held firm but it looked somewhat hopeless…Or simply idioticly brave, that was what High-Warden Forge said outloud to his men beside him. But, worringly so, the lines may not hold for forever, what was there to do? Retreat in hope to stand against the tide at the barracks? No…No…That was not the answer, it shall never be an answer. Not for the Custodians.

“We shall mount our horses and prepare a charge…Let us show them the might of our valour…” High-Warden Forge gave the command and so him and his two brethern in arms Sir Ariusen and Sir Malcolm mounted their steeds. Taking up a wedge formation at the side of the defender’s line. The Knights held, though eager and filled with worry that their advance will be to late, but no…The moment would come, an opening at the side of the defenders. And so…With the cry of…

“NOW! For the Alliance, For Azeroth…ORDER CUSTODIAAAA!”

The Earth was shaking, hearts beating and destiny finally came. And so before the might of the Custodian’s charge, the FIRST Valiant Charge of the Order, the horde of undead was crushed beneath the hoofs of their steeds and cut down by the weapons they held.

The order, not even two weeks established, already showed their renown upon the defense of Hearthglen and so they shall continuing doing so as long as the banner of the Violet Fields and Golden Lion waves.

We Are Ever Relentless

(First short story of a ingame RP event. A moment which happend in one of the final events of the “Trouble in Plaguelands” campaign. Hope people enjoy the read and apologies if i am butchering english grammar at some point <3)

5 Likes

I would totally recommend this guild to anyone who wishes to experience high quality knight roleplay!

1 Like

To End The Incursion
High Warden Forge’s Log, 14th of August

Two months…Two long months. When i founded this Order i did not image the great need for it. Just a week after our first contract with King Danath and the Noblemen of Stromgarde, we stumbled upon scouts of Troll Tribals near the borders of Thoradin’s Wall. After further investigations we began to understand that they were checking the border defenses in the Highlands, taking out outposts and patrols on the Northern part of the land near its vast mountains. We caught one of their raid leaders during a assault they conducted upon a newly settling village. One of my Supplicants and current adviser of magic Lady Nightpath, interrogated the stubborn troll. If his words are to be believed, then it would seem that the Troll Tribe’s Witch Doctors murdered their resent Chieftain to gain control and began a campaign to expand their manpower by subjegating other nearby troll tribes.

Soon enough, they started to plan a invasion of the Arathi Highlands, yet for what reason? That be the question still.

A large Warhost marched upon Arathi. Stromgarde’s 2nd Division and the Order Custodian began to make way to meet at the field near the North Eastern area of the region. I was relieved to see that my call for aid came through. The Amber Foundation’s combatant wing lead by Eden Reeves and the Aldorey Household lead by Captain Dewbloom had come to lend reinforcements. The battle was fierce, yet our cavaliers proved victorious over our foes own Raptor riders. Then we turned the fight around by striking from the flanks and our allies magical might became the end of their advance

But…Something else happend. The Warhost was lead by one of the Witch Doctors and during the near end of the battle, he used what must have been Blood magic. During my time in the military i have never seen something the like. It was…Worrying to have learned that the trolls held such dark powers. In the end, we won and the Warhost crippled and scattered.

We licked our own wounds but the 2nd Division’s Command believe now was the time to strike. We held a rough idea of the Troll’s gathering place where they are conducting this constant attacks into the Highlands. I do agree with the Stromi Commander, tis was indeed the time for our own counter. The Order Custodian and the Stromgarde 2nd Division marches for the Hinterlands to end this incursion.

May our enemies learn the folly in standing before our might and renown, let them hear the battling cries of our courage and the earthshaking fury of our charge. Now we shall secure the region and let the land rebuild and its people return to settle and find peace in knowing…That the Kingdom of Stromgarde has risen anew and that its borders are protected by the Custodians!

Ever Relentless!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Cheers Kump! Just in time for my huuuuuge shoutout to these guys! Amazing! What an encounter! Stromgarde is yours, and Cormag is ours. Sounds like the perfect deal to me :innocent:

And who knows… Perhaps you get to meet the Crimson Giant yourself one day… :pray:

2 Likes

Great deal of fun it was i tell ye. Shout out to the Risen Flame, good lot and no doubt we be seeking a round two <.<

2 Likes

Thanks for co-hosting the biggest RPPVP event of the whole summer. Great RPers, great community! Cheers!

1 Like

Records, 1st of September. Title: Goddess Renown. Kalimdor in Flames

Much death and desolation was brought to the land of Desolace. This…Horde Renegades as i call them, attempted an invasion on Feralas. I and the other council members leading the Alliance forces in the area, decided to contain the enemy within Desolace to keep the conflict away from innocents and the Kaldorei’s home. We succeeded, but the battles was bloody and hard.

Alot of things did not hold up from the start, the words around stated that the Kaldorei Sentinels had been the first to aggressivly kill a Zandalari settlement within Feralas, peacefully bringing our world together. The reason for this Horde invasion. Yet…This turned out non true.

The fighting was cruel and bloody but our stalward bravery and strength would not see us fall easily. We held an advantage, began to cut the Horde forces from the North off from the South. But then during a wicked tactics from their part, we lost everything. Pushed to the corner and digging in to Nijel’s Point. We were on our last legs, but our objective non the less was a success. For after all, the idea was to tire the enemy out in a war of attrition, making them unable to continue their campaign to invade Feralas. Even if we had to die for it.

The siege did not look well for us, we were pushed all the way to our last line of defense near a Moonwell, but then, and by my own surprise, as if the light tiself had come. The Kaldorei’s goddess brought her blessings upon us and wrath down on the Horde menace. We pushed them out of NIjel’s Point and brought victory. The Horde broken and in short, reports came in they turned on each other. It was then i was given the information from a lone Horde Officer that apperently, this Warlord named Giantrender had plotted this whole ordeal in attempt to break the armestice. I thank the Light that it was not to be.

We found victory and kept Feralas and its local Kaldorei people safe. Renown and legendary deeds was made this days. Many heroes did rise in the defense. The Sentinels of the Kaldorei and the Alliance in a whole have earned my respect. I can but name a few: Maia, Tessaemay, Commander Fyrael, Priestess Dialythe, Sentinel Avantheria, Corporal Young, Ranger Algar, Master Stormheart, Priestess Naenya and Lady Haalaari Aldorey. All of them, worth of name and renown. May their names echo in history as true defenders of the Alliance and its people. And may the light be with them always. This are but a few of course, many more be worth mentioning but i fear to filled the whole report with but names.

In summary
The Horde Renegade Traitors and their Zandalari allies has been drived off from desolace. The Alliance stood victorious even though darkness befell us. We stood united and we stood strong. And the Order Custodians shall never give in. We fight to the bittering end if must be. EVER RELENTLESS!

End of Report

1 Like

I am so glad to be a part of this Order. Shoutout to Samuel and everyone else responsible for the RP-PvP event this past week.

Absolute joy.

1 Like

All I can say is that this guild and group of players have been thoroughly pleasant to be around, and during my brief stay in the guild, it really got my new character off his feet in terms of direction. From what I’ve witnessed, it’s just got a very friendly atmosphere, when you log on you’re made to feel welcome. I can’t say I was too active in character, but from what I garnered, it felt very accommodating to all.

1 Like

Northrend Calls

High Warden’s Log. 2nd of September, Wednesday.

The lands of the cold north. I never thought to return to that place, since after the great expedition against the Scourge. But as the reports says, that cursed continent is once more shaking of dread. Undead…Of course it is Undead. Something has stirred them. Could it be the Cult of the Damned? Another Lich that has risen? What ever it is, it does not bode to well.

During a briefing at the Royal Keep, High Command informed me that a division and other forces has been sent out to the continent to investigate and deal with the matter. But they are weary. I offered my Custodians services to be sent as reinforcements to support the Garrison in Wintergarde. We be leaving on the 6th of September this Sunday. May Fate, ever be in our favour.

3 Likes

Because of the Forums screwing up again. I must delete this thread and create a new one as i somehow lost my “Authority” to this thread as if i did not make it XD

Possibly cause i named changed. ANYWAY! A new Order Custodian Thread shall be made and this one will be left to just fade from existance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.