[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

• Date: 15 September 2019

• Time: 20:00

• Faction: Alliance
    Argent Archives = .org/node/231096

Event details:
-The tilted coins will be hosting a beach party down in the southern jungle, we encourage all to come and join us! Bring your friends, bring your lovers, bring your children if you have any!

-We will have a large barbeque and there will be the chance to buy drinks during the party. The water is still warm and soothing!

-Might be a good idea to bring some kind of swimming outfit if you intend to hit the water, as there might be many people attending.

-There is also rocks that can be used for cliff diving, for those daredevils amongst us!

OOC details:
-A social event for everyone to attend and have a good time!

-The use of the ‘Listener’ addon is highly encouraged. It is a very helpful tool in crowded locations.

-The usual spamming, trolling will be ignored and reported! Use of toys is also discouraged unless it is for IC reasons.

-Any sort of roleplaying behavior should naturally abide by Blizzard’s Terms of Use and Service.

-If you have any IC or OOC questions, feel free to contact any of the members of the Tilted Coin.

3 Likes

Only fer alliance?

The Horde show up

to challenge the puny Alliance to volleyball.

3 Likes

Good idea, let’s show these puny folk how it’s done.

1 Like

Does the Tilted Coin take responsibility for these who get injured during their attempts at cliff diving?

The Tilted Coin will bring bandaids, and alcohol to cleanse any wounds. Yet we take no direct responsibility for what the attending guests are doing!

No magical healing prepared
 how irresponsible.

I’ll arrange for a healer, if you promise to show, and if you do, I fully expect you to throw yourself off one of the cliffs, to show the rest of us how it’s done!

So unless people show up, you don’t give a heck about safety mesures? Ok, very bad host right here.

3 Likes

Public ERP, what are you talking about?

Not sure what have happened since you seem to be on a crusade against us. I can’t micro manage what all out members do. We are most certainly not anything like what you have described in other posts. So please just stop. I work hard on these events so people can have a good time. And events are open for all to join. Come and have fun with us if you want to. Or don’t come. I just want to help create some place that people can gather and have a good time. And if you would like to discuss something with me or anyone else in the guild. We are open for that. Send me a whisper in-game and we can talk about the things that are troubling you.

Sacrifices to the Void are evidently hard to come by. Might as well have them do the work themselves?

Oh
 So that’s it
 this is just a elaborate scheme to get victims
 crafty void elves.

Shhhh
 Hopefully the water is muddy do the spikes can’t be seen

2 Likes

Alright, alright. Me lips are sealed.

Bruh.

Next time you’re in Uldum, deciding to talk about “why you are here, oh just to do the dirty” [censored due to Blizzards bot], with your e-gf in /s you better make sure YOU AREN’T ACTUALLY AT A SETTLEMENT OF PLAYERS. You and the language you two choose have no place and are against the ToS, which every of us reported.

You have like 20 members. You can’t enforce that? And so you’re telling me you don’t have DH bouncers because you do. Your understanding of the lore in that regard is questionable and that you allow it makes you even more questionable.

I can respect that you try to give people a good time. But you have some really foul apples in your guild.

3 Likes

We do have DH bouncers. People should be able to play the game the way they want. Surely I, as a void elf should not be a barkeep either. Nor the lightforged we have. But please just try to understand that we are playing this game to have a good time. And it actually hurts to see you try to tear down what we are building.

The way you write your statements, and sometimes false claims, seems like an attempt to ruin our fun, degrade what we have spend so much time to build. I told you, we can talk about it if you want. Add me on discord and call me if you wish. Just don’t hammer us without proper reason on a public forum. If anything have happened, I’ll do my best to answer for it.

And if one of our players said something, once upon a time. Is that a reason to try to ruin our events, and spreading false rumours about us? It just makes me sad to see someone put so much effort into ruining things. Whisper me ingame, and we can discuss all your concerns, over voice if you would like.

you’re right. You should probably be RPing something more lore-appropriate instead of Goldshire-tier clowning.

:clown_face:

6 Likes

Epic demon hunting in a bar? Sign me up, where else would demons hide. Imagine sacrificing yourself to become a weapon against demons only to settle down in a bar next to a death knight hooker.

P.s. DK hooker was a hyperbole, ok.

3 Likes

Ohh
 i think i know who you are, aren’t you that person that was stalking someone that went with the in game name Nyz, if so. I get why you would make such claims about me, you’re just jealous. And simply since you have nothing to prove that whatever you claim about me having public ERP or ERP at all is true, you’re just trying to intimidate.