[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

Sorry, you are the one being offended, i’m just stating facts.

Also if you have any expierence at all dealing with people you know that people change, they grow, move on and do new things. A real life soldier doesn’t stay a soldier forever, they too move on to settle down and have a more simple life. You as the gatekeeper of everything RP and lore should know that too right? Lightforged were made to combat the legion, with them gone they must find something to do to keep them busy or you know… pay rent… pay for food… And having fought for your entire life some of those people wish to you know… not fight anymore.

We are in the middle of a war, what soldier will say, “Screw it, i’m not fighting anymore?”

1 Like

Well the US has been at war for the longest time and many soldiers also quit as they no longer wished to fight or risk their life and instead focus on family or something else. Your point makes no sense.

It’s world of warcraft, not US. No lightforge would swear an oath then just say screw it.

hahaha you seem very upset sorry that the notion of playing something fitting the extraordinary race you picked upsets you so. Please, control yourself.

1 Like

I don’t quite remember ever coming across a quest or cutsecene where they swore an oath. Then again I might have forgotten but if there is do please share.

It’s the literal recruitment mission!

Do you not remember T’paartos?

5 Likes

Hence me also saying I might have forgotten! :>

Happy to see you made good arugments to support your claim and reply to mine. :smiley:

How could you forget T’paartos, he is literally the best lightforged Character?

1 Like

I mean, I already made my arguments. In response, you went on a kinda weird mad tangent that I hope was just a knee-jerk reaction instead of a bonafide genuine attempt at an argument.

Your points were based on personal believes and how you feel races/classes should be. You never actually had anything factual to support it and I asked for you to share that and if you are aware that you know… people change…

Are you saying that it’s not a fact that the void elves sacrificed everything to unlock the power of the void?

Are you saying that it’s not a fact that the Lightforged literally transformed into weapons, to be wielded by their Naaru deities?

You’re wacky

1 Like

Yeah… he was pretty great but my memory when it comes to quests is also quite low! Aha

Slowly puts away the volleyball

3 Likes

And how exactly does that mean they can’t do certain things? Does a soldier not sacrifice just about anything and also decide at some point to not follow their current path anymore?

I’m pretty sure soldiers get a lotta prestige with their people, don’t think this applies to void elves who went on yet another faction shuffle. This is like, the third time the (insert variation of high) elves betray their group, isn’t it?

As for Lightforged, why would they need to unwind? They’re basically Light-filled killing machines, judging by every active NPC we see.

1 Like

From how I see it void elves that you know, try to live a normal life seems pretty normal to me. Wanting to be accepted, expierence a normal life again instead of the hatred they got but.

Again most of this is your personal believes on how races/classes should act just because you saw some NPC’s but real people are dynamic and change behaviours, views, personalties, jobs. You just making fun of people for not following your personal believes or expectations.

We make the events for people to join in and just have a good time. If this bothers you just because some people do not RP the way you want them too… then well I am sorry but please keep that to yourself and don’t force your views on others.

ok clown I already addressed this with your velf buddy but just because you don’t read I’ll make an exception and repeat it for you

Just replace ‘velf’ with ‘lightforged’ ok?