[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

Again those are your personal believes that those races would not fit well. Some people just want to play certain races and do/be certain things. When there is lore or a offical RP guide that they can’t be bartenders apart from personal believes just because of quests/NPC’s then sure I will say you’re right. But there isn’t so for now keep your personal believes to yourself and accept the fact as hard as it may be that some people just wish to enjoy themselves. Strange I know, why have fun in a game.

[i point at essentially every lightforged/velf NPC]

So… quests and npcs are not part of the lore to you?

Luckily for us we’re not NPC’s and can decide things, grow and have feelings which some dude hasn’t programmed us to do :wink:

1 Like

That was not what I ask but you do you.

But NPCs do set the guideline of how a race is to be portrayed in the lore. Or are you going to argue that literally no NPC in the entire game should have any impact whatsoever on RP, because that’d be very :clown_face:-y

7 Likes

Bro???

I am telling you to tone your sexualized language down in /s while you walked into our place (yes, we were behind that hill, earlier as you even before you started your truth/dare game) and you tell me I am jealous???

Of what?

Looking at my screenshots that is exactly the other players name. So you know what I am talking about.

But sure:

h ttps://imgur.com/a/6CF7DWH

I probably don’t have to post more, do I?

Kids could see this and think whatever. If you want to speak like that put it into /p or /w you sicko. Goes for both of you. Cease, this is a PEGI 12 game.

4 Likes

And what exactly does this prove about me having public ERP?

This about proves my point of “I am not sorry. Kids could see this? Idc, lol. I am using sexualized language in a pegi 12 game.”. Yeah, I am extremely jealous of whatever type of person you and that other human is.

3 Likes

I dunno chief openly talking about how much you want to (blank) someone up the (blank) and how lustful you are to (blank) their (blank) is pretty much just public cybersexing.

Miraja trying to ignore this drama. Miraja fails horribly.

Anyways, this seems like a fun little event. I’ll be there on an Alliance alt.

Sadly Miraja will never experience smthing like this tho. Blood trolls & beach parties? Not the best combo :confounded:

2 Likes

Did I mention that drinks will be served at the Beach Party? :3
And we will also have a barbecue …

1 Like

Horde is more then welcome to come if they don’t come there to raise hell!

I’ll see you there dear! Glad to hear you can come <3

Yeah… that is real bad honestly… You’re compeltely right and we don’t support or wish for this kind of behaviour. People get removed from our events that just come there to public ERP or whatever. We were not aware of this and will do our best to stop this from happening

9 Likes

Sorry, I will cease my stuff. I just hope you act against it. I don’t have anything against your event and think even it’s great that you do. The darkmoon guys (I forgot their name, was a few weeks ago) did something similar and it was a really cool event. Just knowing that your members represent it got me slightly worried.

I have no crusade against you, I just find your opinion on bouncer DH’s slightly… Odd. If it was against his will and people were like “OH MY HELL A DH AS A BOUNCER ARE YOU INSANE?” but I think most just glance over it? Slightly odd but it’s what ever. For the tavern void elf just do what you want. I support your ideas of it. Freedom of creativity and all!

I most certainly would have wished he would have just said “yeah, sorry. Got over our heads, thought we are in private. Will not happen again!”. But this arrogance… Like… What man?

3 Likes

Trust me we really do not support or actively try to get people to ERP. We are very against any show of public ERP or sexting, do not want it in our events.
What people do in their /w or garri is up to them. But public is a big no no. We simply wish to host fun events for everyone to join.

Yeah DH bouncers might not be you know… The best for the job but we want to give everyone a chance to just have fun, fun is our goal. So it’s a bit upsetting to see people say we’re just an ERP hub or trollers. I mean I can’t adress people their personal believes regarding how RP should happen but we do try to cut down all public ERP that happens in our presence.

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot to me. And we have had great success with our events so far. The Grand Ball we hosted 2 weeks ago, I think we were about 80-100 people, and I know people had a lot of fun there. And I do promise that we will act if we see anything like this happening out in the open on our events.

I just felt like you were trying to tear it all down earlier, but I am glad to hear that it is not the case. We realise that especially one of the cups offered at our previous singles night event was a mistake. And that might have been the domino that started all of this.

We will improve for each and every event we host, so that as many as possible can have a great time.

For those that come on Sunday, I’ll see you there, and hopefully we will have a blast!

1 Like

yo I’m very glad to hear this and it’s a big redemption + name-clearing moment for u and ur guild

3 Likes

Well, you did seems to disregard lore so sorry if it seems you are.