[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

Another successful event with two of the members of the guild ERPing in the water! Funny it is the members doing it, and not party go’ers XD

“her lip would be bit, her on teeth look like for something to bite on”? The writing leaves something to be desired.

yo this = sad to see my doods :frowning:

5 Likes

Omg this gives me so much rage. I posted all over the damn guild and discord about keeping your bussines in freaking private… and now this… I am honestly deeply dissapointed and just outright sad and angry… Looking into removing them both from the guild…

2 Likes

Both have been removed.

5 Likes

We apologise that this happened. People were warned before the event, and we were also on the lookout for something like this. Both within the guild, and from the other guests attending the event. Those that did it were confronted, and removed from the guild. We are deeply sorry.

7 Likes

yo good to hear rapid action was taken against this! muy bueno mi amigos

3 Likes

PS: now that the bois are removed you should probably edit that link out of your post before blizzbot dunks on you really hard

1 Like

Hi! Esteemed lip biter here!

Couple of things, because to my absolute horror, there are apparently people who literally have nothing better to do than stalk players during roleplay events, screenshot conversations and then use that to terrorize guild leaders with.

What you see in the screenshot (which has now been conveniently removed) took place in what was assumed to be complete privacy, and was not “ERP.” It was a moment of intimacy that had been building up for quite some time, a final kiss between two serious characters, taking place at a party by sunset. Linea claims that things got “really graphic”, which is just pure nonsense. Absolute, rage-baiting nonsense meant to inflame and smear.

Despite Eriara’s best attempts, neither me nor the other player saw the warnings (which is on us) she had given, that everything non-PG should be kept in whispers. She is a fantastic guild leader, and the discovery that there are people who have been persistently terrorizing her with any speck of dirt they can find is honestly as infuriating as it is baffling.

The absolute pitifulness it shows to see someone hosting something fun for the community, time and resources out of their own pocket, and then enter the event like a paparazzi in search of things to smear and defame said person with … It truly boggles the mind. Absolutely pitiful.

And just to keep it on record, since Linea apparently is out for Eriara with an absolute vengeance, I joined the guild three days ago, and the other party literally joined today. So whatever obscene crime was committed, it should reflect Eriara’s guild in no way whatsoever.

Anyway, well done. Hope you got a good kick out of ruining something good.

Lipcruncher Rhowyn, out.

1 Like

grabbing asses and frenching is definitely erotic role play, compadre. I get it, you’re mad that you got removed, that’s shown clearly by the sheer length of your posts (5 paragraphs because you got kicked for ERPing, yikes).

and yet, your ex-GM seems to appreciate it. And it is effective as can be.

No, they’ve made it pretty clear that they don’t approve of public ERP, which is rlly cool.

5 Likes

Yes, imagine. Two characters kissing and grabbing each other’s butts, way out of sight of any other characters, after tons and tons of character build up. A true crime against Elune herself. Who would ever do such a thing?

And I’m not upset for getting kicked out. I’m upset that people are actually this sad and resentful, that they would just wander around terrorizing good people doing good things. That’s what upsets and baffles. It’s actually astonishing.

1 Like

*in public channels in a game for ages 12 and up, pervert. Don’t try to down-play it, just own up to your mistakes like a grownup, will you?

In all fairness… Linea probably should have brought this up to the GM and sent them the screenshot, instead of publishing this on the forum. Would be a better way of resolving this.

6 Likes

That just shows she wants to attack the guilds rep…

1 Like

Why not both? This way, it’s healthier for the guild.

If I have bird :poop: on my shoulder, I don’t want someone to go order a towel online. I want them to tell me so I can get it off.

It’s hardly healthy for the guild and their reputation if someone posts screenshots of their members publically ERPing in their guild thread, in my opinion. Even if these members get kicked afterwards.

1 Like

I wish for us to leave this all behind us now. It’s been dealt with. As we hope to have made pretty clear by now. We do not want this to happen on our events, or for it to be a micro community within the guild that we work very hard to keep going.

We have gotten flamed on the forum before, we acknowledge that we as a guild made a mistake with the cup system during the Singles’ Night event. And guild leadership have discussed this, and we will change it to reflect what we really want. And that is for everyone to have a good time. Hopefully this can be over with, and it’s clear that we will enforce the rules hard in the future, we never seek to offend anyone.

As for warnings that was not seen, anything is possible, though several warnings were given before, and during the event. I’m not going to hang anyone out to dry in the open here, but anyone that is, or were, in the guild during this event. And if they have a chat log, or elephant. Can search back and see that warnings were given, and people that were caught in the act, did in fact reply to the warnings before this all happened. But perhaps some things can be seen, and later unseen.

World of Warcraft is a magical world after all, one that we all wish to enjoy, together!

11 Likes

Right, so you’re literally just rage-baiting and trying to get people worked up. Gotcha.

Let this exchange stand as an exemplar of just absolutely sad some people are, wanting nothing more than to incite chaos, anger and dismay.

For now, I hope everyone enjoyed the event. It had at least sixty attendees and was a great time for everyone involved. Make sure to send your love and thanks to Eriara, she’s not doing great after this. She deserves some kind words.

As for your statement that this is healthier for the guild, i know what you mean. Hanging us out to dry like this, forces us to act fast. Though it ties our hands as well. We need to be very careful about what we do.

And for us that faces the smoking gun here, it is incredibly straining for us as guild leaders to stand in this. It’s also very demotivating. But alas, we will learn from mistakes, and seek to do better. Thank you for everyone that is understanding and supportive.

5 Likes

Not at all. The GMs (I’m not actually sure on the ranks, I assume Cae and Eriara stand at the top of the hierarchy however) seem great, very easy to talk to despite disagreeing with them on certain matters. Nor am I in any need to incite others against you, I don’t even know you and don’t think we’ll ever talk again after this topic dies down.

Yeah I get this 100%. But, y’know what they say, if you rip the band-aid off the pain will be over quick.

Honestly, my opinion of the guild has been on the rise, might swing by at some point if I’m not tied down with anything else.

1 Like