[A-RP] The Tilted Coin Beach Party Sunday 15-09

You didn’t name specific characters, now I’m imagining N’zoth getting it on with Super Mario.

4 Likes

True, in ways, we’ll see tomorrow I guess, after I have had a good night sleep. I opened the forum to write a thank you post. To claim the event a great success, and thank everyone for coming. Because, other then this, everyone had a blast. People drank, ate, had fights with water pistols, jumped from cliffs. But when I saw the post with the screenshot, I felt like I was thrown into the role of a firefighter. Everything was on fire, and I only had a bottle of water to fight it.

And that means a lot, thank you. Feel free to stop by whenever. There is almost always someone tending to the bar in the recluse, and we host events usually every Sunday at eight (subject to change) People mostly enjoy what we do. And ever since The Tilted Coin started running The Blue Recluse, it has turned into a nice RP Hub.

3 Likes

Kinda knew this was coming when I went to sleep, doesn’t make it less crappy.

Sorry to Cae and Eri, I’m genuinely sad about all this happening and my stupidity in it, could have literally just made a party for it. The Blue Recluse was some of the best RPing I’ve been apart of since I started AD, so y’all should check it out.

1 Like

what the heck happened while I was gone.

tl;dr people got too raunchy in public chats and have since been yeeted out of the guild. Not really more to it.

6 Likes

Ah, gotcha.

Always use [/p]rotection, people.

1 Like

This drama is pretty funny, haha lol.

don’t really see how public erp is any of yours concern. people erp everywhere, personally I do not, but I’ve seen a -lot- of it. the people in the tilted coin are just as human as you and me. if you’re going on a witch hunt of people that erp, you better hunt out 90% of argent dawn. I understand that it’s PG12 or w/e, but it’s the internet. honestly.

1 Like

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is bait.

8 Likes

Who did you survey, and when? Because I’m almost certain that number is waaaay off.

personal experience. dunno how you folk are on the horde side, but on the alliance side, once you get close to a char they almost always try to start erp with you.

On either side, I’ve never actually been approached by anyone for ERP (as far as I’m aware), not even by creepy shrink guy.
I don’t want to ERP, but I’d like to have someone to say no to!

you’ve been more lucky than me then. perhaps I’m just unlucky, but i mean come on. it’s the internet. people erp, even guild members, who would’ve guessed? I don’t think it’s very nice of the tilted coin to give in to the trolls, but I guess if the message was strict, them telling the guild members to NOT erp in public, I guess it makes at least a little sense.

They aren’t trolls for not wanting people to ERP, and Tilted Coin themselves said no ERP. Those that were broke the guild’s rules so… :boot:

4 Likes

they’re literally going out of their way in stealth to watch people erp in a very remote area… and stay there, and report them to the forum. I think the tilted coin shouldnt’ve erped in public if the rules was set, granted, but the fact that someone scans them finds them stalks them in stealth and reporting them to the forum, they’re trolls to me. true Randall Weems from Recess, that.

I can’t call reporting people who are breaking the rules trolling, because it isn’t.
Randall was a snitch, this is snitching, which has its place in some instances. This one seems valid to me.

1 Like

no they’re Randall’s alright, sitting in stealth, observing, taking notes and screenshots and going on the forum creating unnecessary drama. it’s like reporting someone to the police for jaywalking on an empty street, if you don’t like people erping, build a huge ignore list and move on with your life. but hey, that’s my opinion

1 Like

My opinion is that ERP doesn’t belong in a game rated 12+, my opinion seems to be the one shared by Blizzard’s terms of service.

6 Likes

I get you, but most of the people are 18+. especially people who rp, but I’m not defending anyone’s actions, I’m just pointing out that it’s unnecessary to go this far, public shame and reporting, not the first time but avidly following the tilted coin’s events and spies on them to find if they erp, meanwhile you go to the corners of Stormwind at night, people erp everywhere.