[A-RP] Windrunner's Vortex

Hello everyone!
My partner and I have decided to create a guild, that is based around a hired military task force!
We have just been created so its still very new, and open to the public!
We would love to have active members, that are up for having some fun, and enjoy this adventure with us!

A bit about the guild:

OOC Info:
The guild was created with the idea of, a military task force being hired to do what people may need help with, such as security doing their parties, events and so on! As well as a social group doing events together, social gatherings and fun RP nights! There will also be events without other guilds! So fear not! We will keep the guild active, with events in a good flow!
We will also look into maybe do some OOC fun together! As Cards against Humanity or alike! To connect as a group!

IC Info:
Greetings people of the Alliance!
We are the Windrunner’s Vortex. A private military group, that are currently based at Akhenet Fields. We come to you, asking if you will join us, in making the alliance a better place!

We currently only allow Kal’doreis, Ren’dorei’s and Quel’doreis to join our ranks!
Any class is allow however! As we are in need to fill our ranks.

Our current ranks are:

Knight-Lieutenant:
Knight - lieutenant are taken by our task force leader, Sevron Bladewhisper. He is in charge of making sure our ranks are being filled, we get informations about missions as well as keeping an eye on everyone.

Knight:
Knight is taken by Aezith Sorrowsong, a strong and stuborn woman. She watches over you all doing missions, training as well as giving reports to the Knight-Lieutenant.

Sergeant Major:
Sergeant Major is taken by Len’dhel Silverforge, a strong and capable woman, with a warm heart and yet firm tone! She makes sure everyone does their job, does their training as well as reporting to the Knight-Lieutenant. The sergeant Major along with the Knight, will do tests upon where to put you within the task force.

Master Sergeant:
Master Sergeant has yet to be taken by anyone! They will work as a front leader, of their own specific part of the army, walking before them, making sure people stay in lines as well as doing proper training, they are to report to the 2 officers.

Sergeant:
Sergeant has yet to be taken! They are a part of the army, but with more benefits. They still have to do what they rest, but at times they may get asked to do specicif things for ther higher ups!

Corporal:
Corporal has yet to be taken! The rank works just like private, just a higher rank with a bit bigger benefit.

Private:
Private has yet to be taken! The rank is the first rank you will recieve within the order, its a prove upon having passed the trial as well as now officially entering the order!

We hope to see you! Within our ranks!
Thank you for reading it all!

1 Like

I must admit I’m a bit stumped at the whole military-protecting-parties bit. Sounds more like a security firm or very soft-handed mercenary work.

No mercenary with this guild! but like i said we can be hired for safety

Nicd concept overall, good luck :slight_smile:

not to rain on your dreams
but if I may hit you with my hammer of reality

guilds that relays on other guilds for content have a habit of dying.
do you have any content you can provide whenever you are between jobs, and might I be so cheeky and say, training events do not count.

1 Like

We do plan on doing our own events inbetwin it all, ad I am not talking training events or social gathering ones either!

1 Like

As long as you aren’t doing the horrible junk Amberleaf was up to this can be a decent concept.

2 Likes

By the way
why the name Windrunner?
I would imagine the name isn’t exactly well liked by kel’dorei at the moment
what with a Windrunner burning down their tree and all.

Alleria is the whole reason that Ren’dorei’s are even a thing! So to show our gratitude we named us “Windrunner’s Vortex”

that’s fair

I’ll take a look into it with my warlock. :slight_smile:

…from Silithus…

Nice idea btw, good luck!

P.S: my ugly mog is cause of Trial of style…

1 Like

Uldum! :wink: Not silithus

1 Like

I definitely wear it better.

Anyway, good luck with your guild!

2 Likes

Well xD

Arindha is from Silithus…

She is Silithus herself…

Ohhh! Right now it made sence XD Sorry im a tad slow! XD

1 Like

Hahahahaha that title made me giggle

1 Like

excuse me?

I think he read a certain predictable innuendo in the title, something concerning a certain bodypart belonging to one of the Windrunner sisters.

“my void is ever consuming-- I mean THE, THE void.” - alleria, 2k19

3 Likes