Pineapple pizza

Fundamentally opposed to pineapple on pizza

6 Likes

I remember you guys running around on Aggramar!

Like now I was horde back then (The Dominion and Is Hard) but if I was alliance I would definitely send you guys an application.

To any alliance players on this server who wants the real deal and want to experience raiding done right, you should check these guys out. If they are half as good as they were back in the day, you will be clearing raids in no time!

Good luck to you guys, I will be following this space :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mages, Rogues and Holy Paladins are currently high on the priority list.

Come join the fun! :slight_smile:

Come on guys, join the party! :smiley: Our roster is quickly filling up. Join us friendly people :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

where can i apply ?

@nexz Write to a member in game :smile:

Are you still looking for members?

Are your raid times GMT+1 so 8PM UK time at the moment? Or do you mean UK time +1.

Server time is currently on CEST which is GMT+2.

en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/Central_European_Summer_Time

Hi there,

My name is Laura and I am currently 10/10 MC and 1/1Onyxia. I am seeking a home to raid on a regular basis with my hunter.

I have 90% of the pre-raid BiS and some items from the raids already. I also have a douse available if needed, but it seems like you already have enough!

Your raid days fit with me really well.

If you are interested, my tag is dynamo#2210

Cheers,

Laura

BUMP, Social and reserves are still very very welcome <3

Hiya,

I would like to apply for your 2nd. Currently with 7/10 MC 1/1 Onyxia. I am looking to a more progess minded guild, then the one im currently in.
As i read the comments of some old raiders, i’m quite interested in joining your guild. For further information you can contact me ingame or add me yamila#2246

Greetz
Jebo

1 Like

Bump.

We are now recruiting for our 2nd raid team! Raid to start early 2020! Raid Times are 20:00 till 23:00 (still voting on exact day!!) Looking for all except druids and hunters!

See you in game! :grin:

Bump :grin: still looking to fill a few spots now.

We need more members for both teams. :smiley:

Still looking for a few exceptional players! Socials / reserves always welcome.

We are currently looking for 1 FERAL DPS DRUID and 2 WARLOCKS for team 1 with a 100% attendance rate.

WARLOCKS! I will give you power infusion on every boss <3 We NEEDS YOU. Contact an officer in game