[A] Returning player looking for N/HC raiding guild

Hi guys,

I’m an oldskool WoW player returning to the game after a much needed break. Been playing pretty much from the release of the game and did nearly all raids (some of them up to Mythic). Somewhere during BfA I decided I needed a break from WoW. I did return briefly near the end of Shadowlands (but didn’t like it at all). But now I’m back for Dragonflight and I’m really enjoying it so far! :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a small to mid-sized, mature, fun, english-speaking guild (or Dutch if there are any) with a dedicated raid team for 1 or 2 evenings per week (between 19h and 23h CET would be ideal). Also looking to do M+ dungeons and other general group stuff, but I’m not very much into PvP.

There are a few characters I’ll be taking through the DF campaign:

• Warrior (main): DPS, but willing to learn tanking if a backup is needed
  • Monk: DPS, backup healer
  • Hunter: DPS obviously
  • Priest: healer, backup DPS

The server I play on is Saurfang, which is connected to the following realms:
Bloodfeather, Burning Steppes, Darkspear, Executus, Kor’gall, Saurfang, Shattered Hand, Terokkar.

Let me know if you have a spot available in your guild, or just contact me ingame: Carbonn#2818. I’m looking forward to having a chat. :slight_smile:

P.S. I also have a friend who would like to join up. He’s currently playing a Demon Hunter, but he’s kinda new to the game (started at the end of Shadowlands) so his progression will be a bit slower.