[A] Serpentis 8/8M 2 day raiding guild

Hi all,

We at Serpentis are looking for more members to come and join us in BfA progression! This is our first raid tier as a guild and 8/8m!

Serpentis was started when a couple of our members/officers broke away from another guild to pursue high M+ and high Mythic raiding in pursuit of Cutting Edge. We are a 2 day raiding guild - currently Wednesday/Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time with an optional raid of HC on Monday. We are also looking for more “social”/M+ players to join the ranks.

So, what are we looking for in a raider?

We are looking for someone who is willing to help the raid team out, give suggestions and help others outside of raid with their personal performance and what they could improve on. Someone who is also positive and not an !@#-hole, we don’t have time for people to be $%^-holes here.

Someone with high attendance to the raid days/times and be on time for raids. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start.

Making sure the M+ cache is done each week for the free gear! Who doesn’t love free gear?!

Know your class well enough to play at a Mythic level. We want to get through HC raids as fast as we can so that we can get onto Mythic and get bosses down asap.

To have Discord ready prior to raid and suitable raid add-ons.

What can you get from us?

Banter - There is one thing that we love in this guild and that’s being a community and having banter between all of us. However this will be kept to a minimum during raid as the raid itself will take priority.

Boss kills and good progression - Like I said previously, we want to get through HC as fast as we can to get Mythic progression started asap.

The officers will be happy to help in any way we can to help you settle in or help with an issue, whether it be raid tactics or issues within the guild.

Currently we are still looking for:

PRIEST (SHADOW)
WINDWALKER MONK
MISTWEAVER MONK

Application

We have a very short form on our website which we ask you to fill. An officer will then arrange a chat with you on our Discord server or in-game. Please apply at > serpentis-euDOTcom <

Any questions feel free to contact any of the officers if they’re online;
Huskerino
Wólfeh
Meguinar

Still looking for all the specs listed ^^above^^

Still recruiting btw :>

Still looking for DPS, especially ranged!

Recruiting all classes mentioned in the post

Still currently looking for the classes listed above!

Hi dude,

If anything changes here re certain recruitment posts do let me know.

I can bring the following

Myself (nathan) - DK/Paladin/War tank (my main role)
Kritkat/shenron/asunda - druid/monkWW/rogue assa/sub
Grassyass - MW monk - Holy/Disc.

All of us 380ish and used to mythic raiding. Grass is 7/8M himself and myself and adam at 3/8 as we were all in the same guild but had to split, he continued but we didn’t.

My BTAG is tyrsfal#2561 should you have any questions.

Thanks

Howdy,
Im looking for a new guild as my current guild has stopped raiding and the raid team is disbanding. I have applied on the website and was wondering if you had recieved my application.
I have ‘add friend’ the officers from above so I could have a chat but they have not accepted the friend request yet.
If you are interested in a mage (Bompi on Silvermoon) joining your ranks please give me a shout.

Cheers

Quick character link for above post.
Lianwe#2797

@bompi Sorry we aren’t recruiting any mages right now.

@Tyrssmall Will keep you guys in mind and contact you if anything changes in the recruitment. GL finding a guild.

Still recruiting classes listed above. High prio for mist weaver monk and a holy priest!

Still highly after a MW and H Priest!

Holy Priest spot filled! Just looking for a MW Monk now

MW Monk found! Still recruiting a few DPS classes in Shadow Priest/Windwalker Monk.

We are after a Healing Monk once again after the previous one has let us down!

Still after a WW Monk/MW Monk!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.