[A] Sha'Glade Cartel Raiding Community

Hello fellow Sha’Glade Cartelians!

As most of you are aware, our realm is plagued with an unrelenting affliction which has been sweeping our realms since the Cataclysm.

I’m talking about the consistent decline in player base on our connected realms with no site of a merge becoming a reality any time soon. As such, most of our guilds are in the same situation whereby we are loyal to our guilds but lack the numbers or roles to push further on our conquest for victory (and loot ofc) .

As such, I’ve created a community to try and combat this; and allow for guilds and players to join in search of filling the void. There will be no limitations, normal, heroic and mythic raiders are welcome to join and use it to cover absences or to build connections to our amazing heroes.

You can join at the below link:

What this is:

• A way for guilds to recruit for on-night events, or short future etc.
  • A way for Heroes to stay in their guilds, but also to raid with players who share the same interests.

What this is not:

• A way for guilds to spam recruitment messages for guild invitations.
  • No trading, boosting or coaching
  • No dungeon recruitment, can make one of these if the request is high, however several already good ones exist off our realm.

If you do raid with a guild and would like to join them, then feel free - above is only to prevent it from becoming a trade chat alternative (My guild is guilty of this, i know)

I actively encourage everyone to join if you enjoy raiding, If you are a guild leader / raid leader hopefully this will give you the tools to make our realm competitive again.

Any questions, queries or improvements, please do not hesitate to update below or message me in-game.

3 Likes

This is an excellent initiative! While my focus is primarily on RP, once my human priest hits 120 I might join a raid or two…

2 Likes

Exquisite :face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

We’re goofy and fun! Join us! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Appreciate the interest so far guys, a few raids going out. people are welcome to join.

1 Like

Dear Swiftblade,

your post is literally highlighting everything that came to my mind the past few weeks. Our Realm Pool is steadily losing capable players each day.

I am part of Silvermoon Guard and with 8/8 HC we have kinda reached the maximum of progress that is possible without cross realm.

We have about 6-7 core raiders that are interested in Mythic Raiding Content.

With crossrealm Unlock being miles away, it can be another few months until we can proceed in progress.

Are you technically ready and personally interested in Mythic Raiding?
(I see you are the Guild Master of Redemption).

If yes, it might be a good opportunity to bundle our resources and think about combining our efforts.

Let us have a quick chat Ingame to speak about the details.
-> Iio-Moonglade

see you around.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.