[A] Shaman looking for Shadowlands guild

Hello,

I haven’t taken BFA all that seriously/played sporadically etc. I’d like that to change in SL, ideally I’m looking to find a guild that I can raid and push M+ with. Having a group to bring back the social side of the game again is very important to me also.

I last went hard with raiding in WoD where I did mythic HFC progression so I’m not unfamiliar with a semi serious raid environment. IRL I’m 29 and based in the UK.

My tag is tmt#21731 if you think I’m a good fit for your guild please get in contact.

Thanks~

Hi Kyri,

If you don’t mind a more social/casual guild that also wants to prepare for Shadowlands doing PvE content (questing, raids etc.), then you’re welcome to try out for Storm Riders.

We’re an Alliance sandbox guild - means we’ll try anything. We’re also interested in active players who enjoy leading teams for raiding or BGs.

If you’re interested in having a chat, pop into our Discord Lobby: discord.gg/5EBWRSC

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.