[A] [Silvermoon] Dreamers Lodge - A place to feel at home

:diamonds: Welcome to Dreamers Lodge!

Many of us have played WoW for a long time and we all know it’s better with friends. I myself have been in many guilds over the years, but never managed to find a place to call home. That’s what this guild aims to achieve.
We’re a newly formed guild ran primarily by myself and my brother on Silvermoon - Alliance that has its doors open for any who wish to acompany us on our journey in Shadowlands pre-patch and after!

:diamonds: Who are we and what do we stand for?
Our guild has formed from the idea that when a group of like-minded people come together, many things can be achieved. Our goal is very simple: find as many of them as possible, put them in a room and watch as the impossible seems to become reality.

A very simple goal, yet it’s often not that easy.
Things happen. Many of us have been through very rough times in our lives and we understand how difficult it can be. We want to make sure people feel comfortable wih us and being able to talk to your friends about these things is the least we can do.

We offer a place where you can feel at ease, be yourself, form lasting bonds and play the game we all love together . Whether you’re a long-time veteran or a newbie, a world-class raider or a collector of all sorts of shinies, a social guru or a shy potato. Everyone has a place with us.

:diamonds: What do we offer?
Apart from the above, we still play a game, so we should probably talk about that, right?

Mythic+ dungeons are a given. Being one of the best places to gear up, regardless of what kind of player you are, this shall be one of our primary activities in the game.

Raiding is also on the list, but this is where we will probably differ from a lot of guilds in WoW. We do not intend to progress mythic difficulty. A couple boss clears might take place, but it is not our current goal. While this might be the gold-standard for a lot of people, being a guild intended for all sorts of players, I think a good focus would be to clear heroic every tier and then see what happens next. Nobody should be afraid to try raiding, and having the middle-grade difficulty as a goal to clear is a good place to start.

Raids days are wednesday and sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
:exclamation: Now looking for: Healers! Currently we have 2 resto shamans, 1 resto druid and 1 priest. A misweaver or holy paladin would be huge, but if you’re skilled, we’d love to hear from you anyway!
:exclamation: 10/10 N; 3/10 H

As for everything else , it’s a simple matter to ask! ^^

:diamonds: What do we expect?
What follows is a very simple set of rules that can essentially be boiled down to “be a decent human being” and “interact with the community”, but for the sake of clarity, here’s a list anyway.

:one: Be respectful. Everyone has bad days, but we’re all friends here.
:two: No excessive biggotry. While we enjoy plenty of dark humour, there are limits. If someone tells you to stop, you stop.
:three: Be an adult. We don’t enforce strict age restrictions, but we expect people to act appropriatly when there’s a problem. Try to resolve issues in private with the person(s) in question. If that doesn’t work you can contact the leaders.
:four: Be social. Our goal isn’t to just have people to play with, but to create a community. Joining us means you agree that actively talking to eachother is important and we expect everyone to hold true to that. You’re not required to come on voice chat everyday, but for the kind of environment we’re trying to create it’s recommend to participate in them as much as you’re comfortable with.
:five: Try your best. Players of all skill levels have a place in our guild, but we do expect everyone to constantly work towards improving their skills. Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
:six: The leaders have the final say. We will always try to accomodate to our members needs. However, we can’t possibly please everyone all the time.

:diamonds: Afterword
All in all, we’re just trying to get a group of people together we like hanging out with while playing a game. The guild should suit you just as much as you should suit it.
It’s not a new concept, but this is our iteration of it and I hope some day we can think back on this while we have a drink. Nerding out is so awesome sometimes, but you know what’s even better? Nerding out together!

Are you in?
Talk to our leaders on Discord:
Max: Hassle#3803 (Officer)
Pnev: née#4121(Officer)
Lance: Doozum#4780 (GM)
Ainsley: Ainsley#5420 (Co-GM)
Steve: pitcherius#9403 (Officer)

Come have a chat with us and don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
I hope to see you all soon!

Best regards,
Doozum

1 Like

We are still looking for new players! We would love for players to join us!

Anyone else sad about no pre-patch date? Despite that, we still got a few new faces that seem to fit pretty well with us.
Nobody has to be either, send us a message ^^

Pre-patch update still no date we are all sad.
But please still join the guild we would love to have you :smiley:

We still do not have a date for pre-patch wich is sad…
But good news is that we are still recruiting!

Pre-patch will be on october 13th! I’m sad that it still takes a while, but I’m also glad they delayed SL. Only more time for more quality. We’re still looking for more members ofcourse, specifically dps actually! Most of our new recruits seem to have an interest in healing and tanking, but we need those juice numbers!

I’m thinking of leveling a warrior there with a friend, got a lot experience but want to chill there with some mates if you’d like to have us?

You’re welcome to :slight_smile: Just message one of us on discord or battlenet and we can sort out the discord

Just joined a few days ago, active friendly group :smiley:

1 Like

We’re steadily growing into a nice bunch, but we can always use more!
Dps are especially sought after with warlocks and DKs and even a DH still missing!

The guild is growing pretty good.
But we would would always want more people.
Send us a message on discord or blizzard when you are interested! :smile:

We’re basically all good for a full raid team, but we can always use more :slight_smile:
Warriors, Death Knights and Demon Hunters are still missing, so if you main any of them, we got cookies ^^

The guild is growing, but we can always do with more members, don’t hesitate to message us.

Hey, you guys sound exactly like what i’m after! A fun guild with people to chat/chill with while playing - yet available for raids/leveling etc if needed!

I’ve sent ‘Lance’ a discord and battle.net friend request, hopefully see you in game :slight_smile:

edit: I should add i’m a brand new player to WoW and really enjoying it so far - the only rubbish bit is that WoW currently feels like a single player game! Hopefully a guild will fix that.

The guild is still growing and on the hunt for new members. We are currently looking for more ranged DPS in particular, but everyone is welcome if you are looking for a guild to hang and chill and push.

Melee seems to be really popular, but where are all the ranged pewpews? Mages, Hunters, the cookies are ready for ya!

Cookies for the ranged specs? who wouldn’t? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

In all seriousness we are looking for any one looking for a chill guild looking to push content and any are welcome but we could use more ranged DEEEPS :smiley: <3

We are still looking for people that wouldn’t want to touch any mob with a 30 yard stick, aka ranged dps.

GM told me I can use guild vault for Goldshire lapdances for each new ranged recruit.

Greetings we are still on the hunt for players looking for a social guild looking to push content at our own pace and create a community with.

We are looking for raid comp wise as well more ranged DPS :smiley: and some healers as well.

Goldshire lapdances still on the table.

Hi! I’m very interested and added Hassle to my discord, though if any of the other leaders are on earlier, please contact me at Cluttery#3953

Thanks!