[A] [Silvermoon] Shift

Guild “Shift” is looking for chill nontoxic players in our small cozy community.

Our tabard is so ugly, it permanently blinds bosses so they just drop the loot in front of us and kill themselves. Ever heard of the Pacific Ocean? Our guild Pacified it. Ever heard of the Dead Sea? Our guild killed it. Ever heard of the Caribbean Sea? …Just asking, you’re pretty good with geography, well done.
Our tanks taunt UFC fighters, our healers can heal the worst case of butthurt you got from running keys with pugs, our dps are so mighty, remember that Sargeras guy that stabbed the planet with a sword? He is our lowest dps.
Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z (on the keyboard).

Why should you join our ranks? Well…

Questionable Life Choices - You’re here reading this, so you’ve most likely bought a copy of World of Warcraft. If then, you’re already making questionable life choices, why not make another one? Join our community. We have a lot in common, we also make questionable life choices.

Troll Free (mostly) - we won’t troll you because you are online at 4 a.m. on Monday. Well… fine… maybe we will (but only a little bit).

Healers Available, No Questions Asked! - Our healers are on standby to cleanse that little “problem” that you got from that elf you “bumped into” at the Goldshire Tavern last week… even if you do not have insurance!

Our Tanks Got Your Back! - Does your other half keep saying things like… “Listen, we need to talk”? You’re enjoying a nice hot shower and suddenly hear your roommate flush the toilet? Worry no more. Just get behind our tanks, they can shield you from any incoming damage.

Stand In That AOE. - No one will blame you for standing in fire. Of course you’re standing in it, you are so hot after all.

On a more serious note, our guild is basically a group of friends with common views and sense of humor. We mostly do M+ keys right now but wouldn’t mind stepping back into raiding once we have enough people.

Your level, your ilvl, level of your pets, ilvl of your pets… All of these do not matter! Your personality is what is really important to us, not your character. However, the character must be on the server: Silvermoon on Alliance’s side. If you’re still reading, then maybe this is the guild for you. If so, join our ranks, or don’t. I dunno… it’s up to you, make your own mind up, we ain’t your boss.

Pls contact via battlenet
Crazymii#1318
Dancingjake#2409

4 Likes

Looking for more sexy ppl!

Still hiring chill and fun folks!
(PC only so far, but soon x-box players too :laughing:)

Hi, Can i join? A casual oldtimer, a bit tired of pugging… :wink:

Our guild tabard picture is an NFT worth millions! (pls don’t steal)
Join! :smiley:

I am a beautiful person, with many loving thoughts. I will contact your battleswag and say hello, in a loving sort of way

1 Like

Thank you for making me laugh! Will be contacting you soon for a spot in your wonderful guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am just wondering are you guys talking like this on guild chat? I like your sense of humor. Should add this too: our lowest rated pvp player killed Chuck Norris in a duel. Twice.

1 Like

Ikr! That Chuck Norris is pretty weak guy lol, i wonder why ppl so scared to craptalk him, it’s not like he’s gonna appear outta nowhere a… rdgkt jbfodubfhm gohbisfxzrusvehitqe9ghe gdua hsd uipbhfon sbhsifbuhsb sfinhfiu n

9.2 is here and we’re still recruting!
Who’s up for some chill m+ and raid?
Join! :slightly_smiling_face:

Progressing through the raid slow but strong, just like your depression :smiley:
Curently on Anduin!
Also humbly stepping into 15+ keys and gearing up :slight_smile:

Still recruiting, everybody!
Have a nice weekend :upside_down_face:

Just came back to the game after a few years break. I like your recruitment post… I will add you on Battlenet so we can have a chat :wink:

1 Like

The normal cleared, moving onto heroic!

1 Like

Aaand 3 heroic bosses are down! We thought it’s supposed to be hard :smirk:

5 heroic bosses are down, going strong!

Sounds like me, count me in

hi like the look of the recruitment ad and the banter that follows . will try to get in touch on BN
Neosbe#2957

Got room for one more?

Of course, always! :upside_down_face: