[A] Silvermoon Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hy,

I’m Kryss, I’m a 34 years old dad that still wants to play. I usually only play as a Tank, and I’m looking for a guild for DF to raid with, preferably Mythic.

Short info about me.

Started playing in Legion, and in Tomb of Sargeras I had 5/9M, but after that I had to stop playing, and in BfA only played a bit, and I’ve started to play Shadowlands last year in November. in SL I’ve only done Heroic since I couldn’t find a guild for Mythic.

On M+ side, in S2 i got to 2.2k Rating, S3 3.1k and S4 only 2.4k. Only played with pugs, and i hate doing that. :slight_smile:

Most important, I’m looking for a guild that has a good raiding environment.
I’m not a kid anymore, so i don’t like drama.I’m a Father and Husband with a full time job, so when I’m online i try not waste time.

I’m not an RWF rider, but I’m also not someone who only comes to raid every night because it is in Calendar.

I’m looking for a guild that has CE as target, so it can be a new guild that was just formed, or an old AOTC guild that want’s to progress on Mythic, or some crazy guild that is already doing CE but want to go Hardmode in raids by having me there. :joy:

My playing time is after 8:30 PM Server Time, so preferably will be a guild that start raiding from 9:00 PM ST.

Started playing in Legion, and in Tomb of Sargeras I had 5/9M, but after that I had to stop playing, and in BfA only played a bit, and I’ve started to play Shadowlands last year in November. in SL I’ve only done Heroic since I couldn’t find a guild for Mythic.

You can find me on:

Discord: Kryss#7150

Kryss